grew huge .. addicted .. met girl ..

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

jv333

grew huge .. addicted .. met girl ..

Post by jv333 »

hey guys..

new here but been pumping for about a year .. balls almost half way down to my knee ..

I work from home .. so I pump all the time ..

I have a girl that I'm really into that I met online .. but I don't know how to meet her because I'm sure she'll freak out ..

what do you guys do about this?

I can't stop pumping though .. so hooked on it ..
R00ster

Re: grew huge .. addicted .. met girl ..

Post by R00ster »

Pump them up huge and let them swing. She just some chic from the internet. Not some school girl you had a crush on. Maybe she will be into it. Maybe not. But if you won't stop pumping and she isn't ok w/it, you really have no need to persue her anyway.
latinbull

Post by latinbull »

that's your hobby.. it make you happy.. she must understand, should be nice ask for her what she thinks about guys with big balls before the meet...
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

If you're looking round the internet for a girl why not mention from the start that you've got big balls. If they don't fancy big balls they won't bother and you'll be left with those that do so you'll be onto a winner from the off.
Just a thought

Bignlow
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Yes this can be a dilemma..........my wife doesn't want me to pump but loves my big balls.........go figger !
So I let them deflate when ever we're having sex. Then right back in the tube the next day.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Mine makes me go out shopping with her... I've nearly given a couple of old ladies a stroke ;-)
wickedtwisted1

Post by wickedtwisted1 »

I just recently told my girlfriend, and to my surprise and joy, she loves it and is encouraging me to get as big as possible as long as it's safe. We even just got a pump a pump for her but she hasn't tried it yet.