Russ' perfectly good pump session

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mRuss

Russ' perfectly good pump session

Post by mRuss »

So yeah... Hi Newart! I still pump sometimes. You'd never know it, considering I hardly ever post my own photos on here.

These are from just over a month ago. Low pressure (about 4"Hg) for about 2hr. I got VERY STUCK in my STJ, took about 10 minutes to pull out. It's been a while since I got stuck like that. Then I used my MT for another 45 minutes. Felt fantastic! :) 16" circ just from pumping!

Anyway, had to share. Here's to all the long-timers who've been on the site since before 2000 (1997 represent!) Especially StretchMine who is totally my mentor and idol ;) Stay fabulous, my friend.

and here's to the new folks who are a bit shy about posting photos (c'mon, show us what you've got!)

And while I have your eyes: Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and remember to be kind to your fellow humans.

Harmoniously yours,
Russ
Attachments
WP_000703 - Copy.jpg
WP_000702 - Copy.jpg
WP_000701 - Copy.jpg
StretchMine

Re: Russ' perfectly good pump session

Post by StretchMine »

Fabulous Russ! I am impressed by your pumping accomplishment. I know how big you can get by infusing so I am really impressed by what you've done pumping only. The fact that you got stuck is, in fact, a complete turn on.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

lovely to know you are still around and part of our community and at least from time to time sporting a monster bulge.
trickster

Post by trickster »

Damn nice nuts and whoa those hairy legs!! :shock: :wink: :D
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

Wow those are really huge and lovely. With major of you guys showing such impressive stuffs, how could newbie or someone who haven't achieved to that stage dare put up ours... :lol:
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

mRuss. great pump, nice to see you posting! cheers,ellery
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

cbt-asia wrote:Wow those are really huge and lovely. With major of you guys showing such impressive stuffs, how could newbie or someone who haven't achieved to that stage dare put up ours... :lol:
Because I asked nicely :) C'mon, you should totally post some photos. You don't have to worry about being bigger than someone else, just be happy you can get bigger than when you started! :)