Moringa Oil

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Minotaur

Moringa Oil

Post by Minotaur »

I recently discovered Moringa Oil at a vegan festival. Moringa is known as the "Miracle Plant". I now use is it post pumping and post shower (I still use 100% african shea in between, and organic blend of massage oils - grape seed, jojoba, shea, mango - for pumping)

Used since ancient Egyptian times - It has beneficial properties on every aspect of the human body. Specific to skin:
  • It softens dry skin and maintains moisture in the skin.

It’s beneficial to treat rough, dry skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.

Moringa oil rejuvenates dull, tired and aging skin.

Moringa oil antioxidants and nutrients help fight free radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage.

Moringa oil lant hormones called cytokinins, which help promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues.

Vitamin C stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.

Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties

Moringa oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.

Helps minimize dark spots from acne and hyper pigmentation.

Moringa oil has nourishing and emollient properties.
    It is used in wound healing.

It is rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties that help to fight various infections, including herpes.

It is rich in phytonutrients, which are effective for preventing various medical conditions...

The Moringa oil does not become rancid for several years after it is produced.

I can't recommend it enough! :)
IMG_4322.JPG
pipefitterdom

Re: Moringa Oil

Post by pipefitterdom »

Sounds great.
You haven't noticed an anti inflammatory effect while using it? That would be the only thing to look out for.
Minotaur

Re: Moringa Oil

Post by Minotaur »

I've found my skin recovers quicker. I feel much less irritated from lots of pumping. I'm not sure if the anti-inflammatory property is causing shrinkage, I'll try to play closer attention and report