Pump toys long Johnny or Monster Tube JNR?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

billypumper

Pump toys long Johnny or Monster Tube JNR?

Post by billypumper »

Which is the best and most comfortable in the groin area? Reason I ask is even with the flanged end I find the LA pump one a little uncomfortable after a few hours. Gotta keep the pressure reasonable to pump big but I find it gets less comfy the longer into the session. I am thinking MT Jnr as it should give plenty of room for ball expansion. I think I prefer the feeling of a regular cylinder rather than a two stage it feels better with your meat pressing up on it hence why I'm thinking of the LJ too as it comes with silicon cushion. Any help appreciated thanks.
Cock Pumping Aficionado

Xhamster: https://m.xhamster.com/users/billybobpump
BDSMLR: https://billybobpump.bdsmlr.com/
Pumppig: Billypumper

Looking for pump buddies :wink:
SFBallpumper

Re: Pump toys long Johnny or Monster Tube JNR?

Post by SFBallpumper »

I have both. I prefer the Long Johnny's seal. I like to wet pump, and with my lanky body, keeping a seal with the MT Jr is nearly impossible. Even when I dry pump, I like to pump for a long time, and I find that the cushion on the Long Johnny is much more comfortable. Your mileage may vary.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Milkdud56

Post by Milkdud56 »

I have a monster jr tube for Sale if you're interested, pm me
Shadarts

Post by Shadarts »

I always start with the monster tube Junior and I have never had a problem getting a good seal. I have used this tube for multiple hour sessions and always found it to be very comfortable. I like to fill the mtjr a little more than halfway and get a good bloat going and then I move into my 4" tube. I also like the way my meat feels pressed against the side wall of the 4" tube after I have a good pack going. The 4" also gives me a great pull on my swollen nutsack and after a few hours I am very happy with the result. I know a lot of guys will tie off their nut sack after they have pumped but I found that if I let them free hang afterwards that my recovery and results have improved dramatically.
just4me

Post by just4me »

can you explain more about how not tying off helps?
mja94116

Post by mja94116 »

My Monster Sr. was a little wavy where it is bent out to form a flange around the opening. I put some epoxy putty in the dips and sanded it so the contact area is fairly flat. Seals very well now. I guess the opening of the Jr. is smaller, which would be nice for starting in for the first hour or whatever. I also start with a STJ with a Pumptoys seal because of the smaller opening.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

just4me wrote:can you explain more about how not tying off helps?
Tying off helps mostly when you have to be seated with your sack in your lap, or have to cram your bulge into tight clothes. If you are able to let it all hang out the lymphatic fluids migrate back into your core much slower than when it is well supported or constricted. Gravity also has a compounding effect on stretch, so it's a win/win. Also there's nothing wrong with utilizing gravity AND tying off at the same time.