How do I know when I'm full

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bign1212

How do I know when I'm full

Post by bign1212 »

So I've never pumped my balls to the max, and I'm in the process of doing it now. How will I know when I've reached that max? I've been in the tube for almost three hours now, and it looks like I'm getting close! :D :D :D
pipefitterdom

Re: How do I know when I'm full

Post by pipefitterdom »

bign1212 wrote:So I've never pumped my balls to the max, and I'm in the process of doing it now. How will I know when I've reached that max? I've been in the tube for almost three hours now, and it looks like I'm getting close! :D :D :D
When your bag is taut and red you're maxed out. Stay warm afterwards and pump it back up once it gets loose..
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

YOUR NEVER FULL !!!
Hahaha...............well I can't say that I've ever been full. If I had the chance I would pump and grow forever........you know, never big enough !
Anyway...have fun getting there cause if it doesn't feel good why do we do it ??
PM12
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Oh yea..................send pictures :D :D
mja94116

Post by mja94116 »

Once the skin is stretched as far as it will go fluid will start leaking through and eventually make blisters. Watch out for the beginning of that, a little leaking - blisters are not something you want to happen. Up to that point you have farther to go! If I go to far I also find the skin is sort of like scabby a couple days later from the stretching. Soak for a long while in a tub and rub 'em and you can the kind of scabby stuff. Once you get to these maybe slightly too far places (no permanent damage) you will figure out what is going on.