Antidiuretics

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Antidiuretics

Post by pipefitterdom »

I've been adding salt to my diet just prior to pumping to aid in fluid retention. I have a low BMI and cholesterol levels so I wouldn't recommend increasing salt intake for most guys.

Apparently the kidneys compensate for higher salt intake so it's not a long term solution. I'm now experimenting with conservative doses of Yohimbe root as an antidiuretic. Natural licorice and valerian root are also antidiuretics I'm working with. More to come....
There are side effects and risks involved so take this as bad medical advice.
after 1-1/2 hours this morning...
after 1-1/2 hours this morning...
Jar_Head83

Re: Antidiuretics

Post by Jar_Head83 »

Interesting. Keep us posted.
peeby

Post by peeby »

Instead of adding salt to your general diet, I wonder if gatorade on the day of would help. I may try that along with warm weak tea, beer mixed with club soda, perrier type water, etc. I still find it odd how the liquid you take in while pumping seems to go directly to the area being pumped instead of just your bladder. There's a science to all this that simply hasn't been studied as yet by the various scientific bodies.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I know what you mean it feels the same way with me! Like it goes straight to the balls!

I have avoided Gatorade because I read somewhere back years ago that the sugar, salt and die slows down hydration compared to plain old water. The kidneys adapt for increased salt intake so I already reserve it for pumping.
There's actually a lot of information about the lymphatic system on the internet. It's how I came up with these wild schemes in the first place. This is just MAN made scrotal edema! Pumpers rely on hydration to give the lymphatic system plenty to work with.

From live strong ...
Jun 9, 2015 -" Overview. Electrolytes are salt minerals that conduct electricity and balance essential body fluids. Sodium. Sodium is one of the major electrolytes found in Gatorade as well as other sports drinks. Potassium."

I took the recommended dose of yohimbe and valerian last night and was retaining water really well. I could tell because pushing firmly on my skin would briefly leave a white imprint. My watch band was tight and the tendons in my feet were less pronounced, but results were average. Maybe my timing was off...
I'm presently going at another round so we'll see...

I definitely encourage you to test the Gatorade theory and give everyone a report! It may be that elusive spark that gives us all consistently huge results!
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/creatin ... wered.html

Some studies and bod builders say creatine causes water retention.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

TheDongShow wrote:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/creatin ... wered.html

Some studies and bod builders say creatine causes water retention.
I'll have to try it sometime.

I didn't notice any advantage with the Yohimbe.... until day 2. So far it seems like it hasn't made me grow at a faster rate, just that I grow productively for a longer period of time.
I'm doing more experimentation as we speak.
Henry33

Post by Henry33 »

For some creatine monohydrate cause water retention. I have this side effect- for balls pos effect !
I did;nt notice water retention after using Yohimbine HCL .
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Interesting.
I took it years ago for workouts but wasn't pumping back then. I'll definitely try it when I finish toying with yohimbe.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Henry33 wrote:For some creatine monohydrate cause water retention. I have this side effect- for balls pos effect !
I did;nt notice water retention after using Yohimbine HCL .

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/6-side- ... unked.html