Your opinioned is valued - which two stage to get

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

tx9999

Your opinioned is valued - which two stage to get

Post by tx9999 »

Hello All - well this is my first post since joining. I am seeking your honest opinions. I am about to the pull the trigger on a two stage pump and find myself at a crossroads. I have investigated all major ones - thickwall, pumptoys, vacutech, and LApumps. My question is which one would you guys recommend based on my needs. I am first off looking for comfort. The pump will be used for pleasure purposes as well as edging and long time lengths (at least an hour or so) I may be inclined to use it in water if I wish (have to get the right pump). I have narrowed it down to the LApump two stage with flared bottom and the Long Johnny/ or the STJ from pumptoys (the silicone sleeve seems VERY comfortable).. so i guess the question is: which feels better - and by that I have heard that the two stage LApump functions as a cock ring with the smaller/ hard opening and puts a good pressure feeling on. BUT as we all know that will prove uncomfortable over time - where as the JohnnyLong or the STJ have the very inviting silicone sleeve. NOTE after thinking about it - I will be going with the STJ due sizes that I have reached before. 4" is a little too narrow. but still ask the same question regarding it compared to the LApump
Anyway - thanks guys!
jr1975atv

Re: Your opinioned is valued - which two stage to get

Post by jr1975atv »

Have you considered the easy exit of the monster tubes
tx9999

Post by tx9999 »

yes I have I like the idea of cylinder shape for both cock and ball expansion. By slightly limiting width it will cause gains in length - in theory
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

tx9999 wrote:yes I have I like the idea of cylinder shape for both cock and ball expansion. By slightly limiting width it will cause gains in length - in theory
Actually it's a proven fact!
billypumper

Post by billypumper »

I use the LA Pump 3'' Cylinder which seems to work well for pull and length on the sack but want some more 'swell' so going for the LA Pump two stage now.
Cock Pumping Aficionado

Xhamster: https://m.xhamster.com/users/billybobpump
BDSMLR: https://billybobpump.bdsmlr.com/
Pumppig: Billypumper

Looking for pump buddies :wink:
tx9999

Post by tx9999 »

just purchased the penis tube off pumptoys with the silicone base... after having it I think I am going to go for the STJ with silicone base seal too - it has to be the most comfortable I dont see how a none cushion cylinder could be as comfortable. I guess I answered my own question - but feel free to provide feed back. Thanks !!
aabrunot

Post by aabrunot »

all i can tell you is my path once I got past cock tubes was STJ with the seal, which is great. Then bullmaster, then monster jr., then bullmaster magnum.

So going next to the STJ with the seal is a good move - you'll be happy with that. And the silicone seal will last you much longer.
tx9999

Post by tx9999 »

aabrunot wrote:all i can tell you is my path once I got past cock tubes was STJ with the seal, which is great. Then bullmaster, then monster jr., then bullmaster magnum.

So going next to the STJ with the seal is a good move - you'll be happy with that. And the silicone seal will last you much longer.
Thanks for the experienced advice .ordering one within the week!!