More late night pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

wanttopump

More late night pumping

Post by wanttopump »

Decided to have a decent pump tonight. Every time I thought it was enough I just couldn't stop myself going back in the tube.

Unfortunately (although I'm not entirely certain I would call it unfortunate) I got to a point where it took several minutes to be able to get out of the tube. I had to get my cock to the point where I could basically push it in to get it out first and then the balls were able to come out. Need to figure out how to actually make use of all the empty space that still exists in the tube once I'm at the point it is hard to get out.

That's the point I stopped at but just sitting here it feels so amazing being this pumped up and I want to go further.
How it looked straight out of the tube
How it looked straight out of the tube
I love the feeling of putting a collar on it
I love the feeling of putting a collar on it
Don't think I measured quite right, a few minutes late measured a different angle and got 13.5
Don't think I measured quite right, a few minutes late measured a different angle and got 13.5
timff

Re: More late night pumping

Post by timff »

Wow , you really did have a fantastic pump there. I think it defo look more like 13 1/2"there . I can get to about 12 after a lot of pumping and you look bigger than me .
It is so hard to stop sometime I know, when it feels so good . Keep pumping . I love it too.
Tim
wanttopump

Post by wanttopump »

Thanks. Got some more pics. It really feels great when you pull your scrotum up and bring your legs together so it is basically sitting in your lap, makes it impossible to stop running your hands over your own sack. Also got a pic from behind but still not great at getting those right.
I like this angle
I like this angle
Bit hard taking this photo with no help.
Bit hard taking this photo with no help.
timff

Post by timff »

Your looking so good . Great picture , love the view . Tim
train_eugene

Post by train_eugene »

great pumping
wanttopump

Post by wanttopump »

Thanks for the kind words. Was going back through my pictures and saw I had taken pictures at various in between points and made a good pic showing the change from early in the session to the end, really made me appreciate how much I expanded.
comparison.jpg
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

love your pics - great shot from behind - nice angle - keep posting more like this.