Routine recommendations?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

snowman

Routine recommendations?

Post by snowman »

Hey guys. I've been pumping for a bit, but I'm not getting much swelling at the end of a session the way most guys on here seem to. I've got a 2 3/4" tube and I have been doing pumping sessions around 2hr (30 min intervals) at 3-5hg pressure.

My goal is for a longer sack with bigger balls, which is why I've been working with a long tube rather than an STJ. Most of the time I pump my when package in the tube, since I haven't found a good way of isolating o my my balls.

Does anyone have a recommendation for alterations to my routine? Thanks, guys!
Starting BPEL: 7in
Starting Girth: 5.25

Goal: 8x6 & bigger balls, bigger hang.
bignlow

Re: Routine recommendations?

Post by bignlow »

You won't get a lot of swell in a narrow tube. 2 3/4" is 70mm, a good stretching tube. I started with the first tube i made at 60mm straight.

03  5 june 14.jpg

If you want some stretch and swell you will need bigger tubes to step up to. If you're small in stature like me which you could be using a straight 70, i should stick to that as an entry for now but maybe a tube with the same entry size that goes out to 80 or 90. That's how i did it. One tube will not do everything for you. The idea is to start in you're 70, 2 sessions of around an hour with a good break in between, another rest and then into a bigger tube. Eventually you'll be using you're bigger tube as you're starter tube and then stepping up to a bigger one again, just as i'm doing.
Feel free to Pm me if you need any info.

Bignlow
mosfet

Post by mosfet »

I didn't get much swell until I started using a 3.5" cylinder with a silicone seal to reduce the entrance diameter. A two-stage cylinder did not work well for me, as I am "close-coupled", making it quite uncomfortable until everything gets fully drawn in, and then if you do get good enlargement it is difficult to get out. I also find that cycling the pressure tends to engorge the sac faster. I start with the pressure cycling between 2 and 3 "hg until it feels completely comfortable, then step up to 2.5 to 3.5 or 3 to 4. I usually end the session at 4 to 5. If you use a manual pump and start at 3"hg, try letting the pressure drop to 2 or 2.5 before restoring to 3. Once the pressure starts taking too long to fall, it's time to step up to 3.5 or 4 and again allow a droop of 0.5 to 1"hg before restoring. Everyone is different, so it may not be as effective for you, but might be worth a try.
snowman

Post by snowman »

Thanks for all the help and suggestions, guys! Do you have any advice on where to buy an inexpensive cylinder designed for whole package pumping for length and size? Not looking for an STJ style set up. More like the long Johnny.
Starting BPEL: 7in
Starting Girth: 5.25

Goal: 8x6 & bigger balls, bigger hang.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Snowman, PM'd you.