Balls rate of expansion?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bigld2

Balls rate of expansion?

Post by bigld2 »

I have just started pumping cock and balls (previously only cock with tube). After 30 mins in tube I have a nice fat cock. 1 hr its huge. After 30 mins in my jar my cock is a bit bigger but ball sac doesn't seem to get bigger at all after 30 mins. Haven't tried for more than that. Can you advise if balls and cock in jar need longer then cock in tube to get fat?
xzen54321

Re: Balls rate of expansion?

Post by xzen54321 »

How big is the opening of the tube you are using?
bigld2

Post by bigld2 »

The tube is about 7 cm (2.75 inches). The jar is about the same at the opening but expands to 10 cm (4 inches) inside.
mosfet

Post by mosfet »

This may not be the issue, but you should make sure you are well hydrated. You are trying to engorge a greater volume, so you will need more fluid available to draw into the tissue. I find my balls tend to be the first to start enlarging, but others may differ.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

H20, .....and patience. They take a while to respond when you first go whole hawg.
Pump full package only. Use less vacuum than in a cock tube.
As with your other tubes, you accumulate size in alternating cycles of compulsive pumping and periods of rest. After several sessions your balls will catch up soon enough. For me, a doughnut means my bag is busting at the seams and needs a break. Shiny red balls are really straining and need to rest. If it's impossible to resist the craving use only 1-3hg. You want to reach your goal unmarred as possible.

Enjoy every gain you make.
You can get as big, or as defined as you want in time. You will get different result even when you do everything the same way.
The most difficult part is not overdoing it and having setbacks. Before you know it, you will find yourself stuck in that tube!
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

My personal rate of expansion varies with every session. Some sessions it pops easy and others are longer. When I pump my whole package I see my sac fill but it usually takes 2hrs before the " real " expansion happens. I do fine but it is at that 2hr mark where I begin to really notice progress. There is no set rate. It depends on your skins ability to stretch. You heart rate. You ability to withstand the initial discomfort. How much excess body fluid you have available to fill with. I know for me to many sessions in a row negates my efforts. I can push for results some days and it just does not want to happen. So I take breaks in between sessions and start again.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
bigld2

Post by bigld2 »

Thanks for your responses. One further question. As I said ball pumping is new to me so excuse maybe stupid questions. Is it essential to pump with water (or other liquid?) in the jar or is a lubed up package fine? If so what sort of lube would be best?
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Hi bigld2

Nothing is essential! However what a lot of guys find (me included is that hot water - as hot as a hot bath - helps dilate blood vessels and relax scrotal muscles which makes for a bigger and faster and in my case more comfortable and more pleasurable pump.

Enjoy! KB
bigld2

Post by bigld2 »

and if lube only - what is recommended
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

bigld2 wrote:and if lube only - what is recommended
Glyde is best, but hair conditioner is cheap and plentiful.
docseven

Post by docseven »

Hi I had a similar issue, needed stretch as well as width, so looked up Bigenlow on here he has an amazing collection of self made tubes he will definitely have
one to suit you. I some times use a Bullmaster Tube but could not get much stretch lots of bulk but not length so bought a number 11 tube off Bigenlow now stretching for more
then when using the Bullmaster I am in the process of purchasing a No 10 even more stretch ?? looking forward to getting my tackle in the boy
Hope this helps
Docseven