Pissing problem kinda

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

beefydude

Pissing problem kinda

Post by beefydude »

Hello guys I have an issue every time I pump after 15 minutes I need to pee even I peed exactly before my session ( I drink a lot of water by the way) have you noticed something like this?
pipefitterdom

Re: Pissing problem kinda

Post by pipefitterdom »

Yeah, it means you're hydrated well. Inconvenient but a good excuse to manhandle the results. Sometimes I ignore it and it goes away for a while.
pumping eggs

Post by pumping eggs »

If you drink a lot of water your body can´t absorb it. If you drink the same amount of water in small doses, your body should absorb it better so you don´t have to pee so much.
beefydude

Post by beefydude »

I am kind addicted with water maybe because i live in warm environment, but it helps with my breaks lol
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

It's a good idea to really hydrate the day before your pumping session. Or if you pump every day, really tank several hours before and keep session hours to a good minimum.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

You know everyone here has there own way to pump or hydrate. But sometimes I too have to pee right away and sometimes I can go for hours. Once I had to pee so bad but didn't want to stop pumping :( :( all I could think of was how can I pee without taking a break from my tube. :idea: :idea: So what I did was drill a hole in my Bullmaster Magnum used a thread tap and installed another hose fitting. Now I drain my Epson salt & warm water into a container then pee in the Bull. Drain the pee into another container then use the vacuum to draw the warm water & salt back into the Bull. :D :D Three minute piss break and never get out of the tube !!!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Oh yea don't drill your tube if you don't have the right thread tap........................