Went too far

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mosfet

Went too far

Post by mosfet »

I decided to try a pump marathon the other day, but had to stop after 2.5 hours. I’d packed (circumference, not length) and for the first time developed two blisters (circled in photo). Probably should have stopped after two hours: I was packed, and took a break with the cylinder in place but the vacuum released. Walking around wearing the cylinder might have rubbed an area and made it vulnerable when I started pumping again.
packed.jpg
blisters.jpg
Toledopumper

Re: Went too far

Post by Toledopumper »

You had a nice session going there. I would not have wanted to stop too. I have never had a blister in that area. Hope you heal quickly.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

If you go for a marathon pump...you must use lower pressure.
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping
mosfet

Post by mosfet »

Toledopumper: Thanks. It was a hot day, I was stretching well and had matched my previous best, so I did indeed not want to stop. The blisters deflated quite quickly and I applied some antiseptic blister cream: the area has been itching like crazy, which is usually a good sign, so hopefully it won't be too long before I can ease into pumping again.

Bajapumper: I was using pressure cycles. The first hour was my usual routine: 20 min. each for 2-3"Hg, 3-4"Hg, and 4-5"Hg. For the second hour I kept to the 4-5" cycle. After a longer break I went straight back in at 4-5", which probably was a mistake. Cycles seem more effective, but do cause movement. The blisters developed at the point where the pack ended, so it might be better to change to a lower static pressure once packed. I'll keep it in mind next time.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

It looks like dry pumping caused your problem.
mosfet

Post by mosfet »

The photos are slightly misleading as you can't see the end of the cylinder: I was wet pumping with Epsom salt. Though, as I said, I did move around during the last break with the cylinder in place: there could have been some friction then.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Epsom salts and water are best if you already have an abrasion or blister.

It's better than nothing, but plain old hair conditioner keeps skin from binding up. Some brands are slippery than others, and some dry out faster than others. I put a glob in the water, and use it full strength around the mouth of the tube.
I move around a lot too, but when everything slides around it doesn't bind or abrade my skin.
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

You're so lucky that the blisters did not appear on you glans. I get those there and they really hurt. Cover the blister with a band-aid and neosporin. They'll heal quicker when covered and by all means do not pop a blister as that lymph fluid is your body's way of protecting itself. Good shots and what size is that cylinder.
Keep up the good work and post a photo after your next session with erect penis photos. I find it very difficult to get a full hard on after a regular session. Thanks
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Glad to see you got some help - it's easy to just keep going when things are looking so good I do like the two pics very much. I hope you do post more. Very nice looking at these two images. good luck!!
mosfet

Post by mosfet »

Thanks to all for the advice. I pumped again today, but kept the pressure down as the area that blistered isn't 100% yet. This time I added a glob of moisturising hand cleansing gel to the water: didn't give the same effect as Epsom salts, but it does stay slippery. Obviously didn't get as big as last time, but the healing area stretched without breaking again, so looking good.

Tennsteven: the cylinder is only 3.5" x 10", and I only need half the length. Can't hope to get anywhere near most of the people here, but there has been improvement.
Torontopump

Post by Torontopump »

Good afternoon. excellent results.

I think the issue you had with blisters may be related to the epsom salts after such a long time in the tube. The really soften the skin and can make it more prone to light blistering, especially if you are close to 5 psi vacuum So maybe switch back to plain warm water after the first hour.

I don't use epsom salts for long periods or at a vacuum more than 3.5.

Cheers
mosfet

Post by mosfet »

I managed to fit in two hours today, and tried one hour in Epsom salts followed by an hour in slippery water, as suggested. Didn't get as large as before, but no problems with blisters either. I'll stick with this method for a while and see how it goes.