Isolating Balls for Pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

cleancut1

Isolating Balls for Pumping

Post by cleancut1 »

I enjoy pumping my balls, but don't always want my cock pumped. My cock responds well to pumping, and I enjoy the feeling of a thick, heavy cock, but I'm also prone to getting a donut, which I don't enjoy. I DO enjoy pumping my balls and feeling a sense of fullness in both my balls and my sack.
Has anyone found a good way to pump just balls, and not include cock in the equation? I sometimes pump balls alone in a 2.5 inch cylinder, but eventually my cock gets pulled into the tube. Also am not comfortable with the stress this places on the underside of my cock.
Has anyone else attempted to resolve this issue?
bignlow

Re: Isolating Balls for Pumping

Post by bignlow »

I have the same trouble. Cock always ends up in the tube, backwards or upside down sometimes. Try wearing a ring behind the cock head, it does it for me unless i'm spending a lot of time in the big tubes and hopefully will promote a bit of cock head growth.

Bignlow
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

If you have a cylinder large enough, try pumping your whole package first for a short session, maybe 15 minutes, to build up base circumference. OR try pumping cock only first again, to build up base girth. This way when you do go in balls only, the increased base will (hopefully) prevent any of your cock from getting sucked in. Also, lower your pressure (if possible) to keep excess skin area from getting sucked into the tube. The longer you go, the easier it will be to keep your cock out for balls only pumping.
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
TurgidMeatWand

Post by TurgidMeatWand »

I love having huge nuts while my cock is mostly unchanged, just feels better. I've been messing around and figured out how to mostly do that.

Get this or something like it.
http://www.forttroff.com/product/61780_ ... _PACK.html

Unroll and wrap it around the base to near the glans back down to the base and cut off the excess. use two or three jelly rubber cock rings to secure it and keep it from unraveling.

You have to experiment with how tight to wrap it, too tight and pissing in the tube is going to hurt, too loose and it will unravel anyway. Aside from swollen piss lips my cock is unpumped but my nuts are huge.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I've used Nexcare Coban first aid tape in the same way that TurgidMeatWand does with the strip of latex. It's a stretchy, mesh-like tape. It sticks to itself and not your skin, so you don't have to worry about it taking your skin off when you remove it. You also you don't have to pin it or tape it to keep it from unraveling. With me, it's easiest to work with when my skin is dry. It's also cheap. Amazon has it here:
https://www.amazon.com/3M-Coban-Self-Ad ... 9T04T86X75

You should also be able to find it at any drugstore. There are lots of generic versions available, as well.
Last edited by SFBallpumper on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
cleancut1

Post by cleancut1 »

"Swollen piss lips" is such a nice phrase... Thanks for the tips on wrapping. I thing for now I will try the idea of pumping up "base diameter" which I think I can do, and then trying to keep cock out of the tube.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

One additional thing might help keep your cock out of the tube. Very carefully wipe away any lubricant from your cock...while putting plenty on your balls. Your cock won't slip into the tube quite as easily when it is dry.
cleancut1

Post by cleancut1 »

Combination of a "base pump", keeping my cock relatively hard, and wiping away lube seems to have done the trick!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Nice package!

What brand of ring is that you're wearing? I like the thickness of that band.
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
cleancut1

Post by cleancut1 »

Thanks for the comment!

Cheap "gummy" cock ring - like this one:

http://sextoyshop.us/cock-rings/909-2-g ... rings.html
lavakea

Post by lavakea »

Just started with a 1 3/4" L.A. Pump a few weeks ago, and decided to also try it on each ball individually, which seems to be working well, not only enlarging them but also stretching the sac.
thicknfun

Post by thicknfun »

I have found that using an acrylic carafe with a pump tube cushion isolates my balls beautifully and gives a nice tear drop shape to that sack. It is easy to drill and attach the female end. when you pump just your cock it feels like the most incredible pussy/ass ever. plus you can adjust the suction to get crazy cool feelings and watch it glide deep in the hole.
just4me

Post by just4me »

I had/have the same problem. Someone on her mentioned used a condom.
I got some sport tape and tried taping where the doughnut forms.
Works great.
Wrap around several times. not too tight... but firm.
I have never cut off the circulation.
Usually i do this in the STJ and then for a while in the SR
Then take it off and go back in the senior.
This is how I got to 16"

Got a couple of others techniques that I found that worked.
I can get the doughnut in a later pump if i want.
biller

Post by biller »

Cling film from the kitchen also works guys to control the build up of fluid I’m told
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

posted this in the other thread with same title,
what do ya guys think of possibilities of this?
https://shop.oxballs.com/JUICY-DUO-Pump ... X-1349.htm
I found it awhile back and thought it might be handy for isolating separate pumping tubes???
but wouldn't know how soft if gets once warms up and possibly warps and doesn't hold in place and loses vacuum.
It may be problematic with two sides of tubes clashing up next to each other.

what are your opinions on it? or maybe someone around here has already tried it?
each hole is estimated at 1 1/4" diameter.