Monster Tube

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

kiwibop

Re: Monster Tube

Post by kiwibop »

No, just fact and science based rather than faith based . . .
peipumper

Post by peipumper »

Some Sunday fun
Attachments
20160829_073109.jpg
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

beyond ridiculous Kiwi
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

OK so the challenge is: you find one article in a scientific journal that recommends or gives any clinical evidence to justify applying antibiotic topical ointments to unbroken skin and I'll shut up and fuck off and stop pointing out the stupidity of your advice- deal??
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Monster-tube should stop recommending perpetual use of antibiotic ointment.

Tracking Antibiotic Resistance

The study tested 259 samples of MRSA bacteria that caused human infections treated at two hospitals in Japan.

Nineteen of the samples were USA300, a strain that is frequently found the U.S. but is rare in Japan. Scientists are worried about USA300 because it has features that make it especially dangerous.

In addition to being resistant to a host of antibiotics, for example, it makes a toxin that's responsible for its "flesh-eating" ability. It can also block the body's ability make to infection-fighting white blood cells. And USA300 appears to be replacing other, less severe MRSA strains as a cause of serious infections.

A study presented in June at the European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases in Milan, Italy, for example, found that while hospitalizations for MRSA infections in the U.S. increased only moderately between 2004 and 2008, hospitalizations related to USA300 strains more than tripled during that same period. Researchers grew all the MRSA samples on gel food in petri dishes alongside paper disks that were saturated with the antibiotics bacitracin and neomycin.

Bacitracin is among the active ingredients in Neosporin and Polysporin ointments and generic versions of those products. Neomycin is an active ingredient in Neosporin ointment.

Nearly half of the USA300 samples grew unhampered by the antibiotics bacitracin and neomycin, indicating that they were resistant to those drugs. Another USA300 sample was resistant to bacitracin, but susceptible to neomycin.

In contrast, none of the 240 samples of other MRSA strains found in Japan were resistant to bacitracin, though more than half of the other strains demonstrated at least partial resistance to neomycin.

"I think this indicates that spreading of USA300 may be related with problems in North America, specifically," says study researcher Yoshitsugu Iinuma, MD, PhD, professor in the department of infectious diseases at Kanazawa Medical University in Ishikawa, Japan, in an email. Iinuma notes that antibiotic ointment is rarely used in countries outside North America.

Let's get back to the "bulk" of this post!

Looking massive in that monster tube peipumper!
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

Does anyone have a pump they recommend for this tube?
-CJ
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

I think any of the brass pumps would work CJ. The only thing I find pumping in a large volume cylinder with my Harbor Freight type pump is that it's a lot of strokes to get the air out! The bigger volume moved for each stroke with the bilge pump type brass pump is easier to reach vacuum with - downside for me is there's no gauge though.
peipumper

Post by peipumper »

Starting another day of pumping
Attachments
image.jpg