Natural Low Hanging with updated photos after pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Natural Low Hanging with updated photos after pumping

Post by RicanMan2001 »

For some men, having a low hanging is so natural that they will think that we are crazy when we spent so much time to have something like this. This guy have never pumped in his life and even didn't realize that such thing exist! I will initiated him in the art of pumping and will post picture before and after. I want to see how big he can get after 2 hours. Stay tuned!
Attachments
image.jpeg
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Re: Natural Low Hanging

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I posted this picture several weeks ago. After training this guy about how to pump his nice low hanging balls this is the result after 1 1/2 hour in the tube. He almost packed my bullmaster magnum cylinder, which is a great accomplishment for a first time pumper. Your comments are welcome!
Attachments
image.jpeg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Another shot. I can't imagine his size in three months from now! Lol
Attachments
image.jpeg
Bigbals244

Post by Bigbals244 »

Awesome set of balls.
marc854

Post by marc854 »

RicanMan2001 wrote:Another shot. I can't imagine his size in three months from now! Lol
That's "Awesome" keep us posted!
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

OMG what a great result
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Please be aware that this guy never pumped before in his entire life and this is the first time that he is doing it. I spent a couple of months to fill the Bullmaster Magnum and this guy did it in five days pumping 2 hours per day only. Amazing!!
Attachments
image.jpeg
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Amazing!
If he is as addicted as it seems, he's going to get massive!
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Great result - Looks like he's getting close to having a sack that almost reaches the knees! Tell him to keep at it, go slow and enjoy his results. Thanks for posting this.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Piperfitterdom and Pumpguy101! He is doing great for his first pumping week ever. It took me a long time to pack the BullMaster Magnum and he did it in a week. It is important to know that he haven't exceed 1 1/2 hour pumping session. I asked him to do 2 1/2 hours to see his package huge. This photo shows that in six month he could be getting his ball to his knees!!
Attachments
image.jpeg
cleancut1

Post by cleancut1 »

Obviously some "natural talent"! Would love to see more fotos of him in the tube!
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

SOOOOOOOOO hot and BIG. Keep these pics coming!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

stonermusclebear wrote:SOOOOOOOOO hot and BIG. Keep these pics coming!
Thank you stonemusclebear! I'm very proud of my student!! Lol here are some shots after second day without pumping.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

He will be back to pump tonight for another 2 hours session. Any suggestion for weight to increase the hanging?
Attachments
image.jpeg
latinbull

Post by latinbull »

ohh mooo god, wonderful bull balls, Rican! keep posting! If possible post some pics inside tube too! hug!