Natural Low Hanging with updated photos after pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Re: Natural Low Hanging

Post by RicanMan2001 »

[quote="latinbull"]ohh mooo god, wonderful bull balls, Rican! keep posting! If possible post some pics inside tube too! hug![/quote

Hey guys, wanted to share some pictures in the tube. Just amazing packing for a novice pumper. This is his second week pumping. By the way, it is no longer a natural hanging! Lol
Attachments
Fabulous shot
Fabulous shot
Rear view
Rear view
Nice packing
Nice packing
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

simply fantastic ball pumping
timff

Post by timff »

Wow, I agree fantastic ball pump in Bullmaster , you look amazing. Love to see ,ore of your pump pictures . Tim
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

timff wrote:Wow, I agree fantastic ball pump in Bullmaster , you look amazing. Love to see ,ore of your pump pictures . Tim
Thank Timff for your comments. Here are a set of pics day after. Enjoy it!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
deltapump5

Post by deltapump5 »

nice hanging balls
kp2

Post by kp2 »

Wow - amaze-balls! Soooo envious :P

Keep encouraging your student, Rican.
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

Rican! These are amazing! What a pupil!

So, to what exactly do you attribute this fella's natural pumping talent? It probably took me weeks if not months to reach that in the Bullmaster Magnum--and he has done so quickly and in such a seemingly effortless manner. How? Any ideas?
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

stonermusclebear wrote:Rican! These are amazing! What a pupil!

So, to what exactly do you attribute this fella's natural pumping talent? It probably took me weeks if not months to reach that in the Bullmaster Magnum--and he has done so quickly and in such a seemingly effortless manner. How? Any ideas?
stonermusclebear, yes it is amazing results in such incredible short time. If you compare the first picture of this tread with the most recents is beyond believe. It took me weeks or months to pack the Bullmaster Magnum tube. He did it in a week l!! Actually the only tube that he has pumped ever is the Bullmaster Magnum. I believe that his success is based on the fact that he had already low hanging big balls and that his skin is very elastic. When I'm use the same tube, I need to spend between 2 1/2 and 3 hours to pack the tube. He has never exceed 1 1/2 hour per pump session, which is another surprise. I haven't seen or heard about any experienced pumper packing that tube in 1 1/2 hour.

Since he is so interested in continue pumping, I don't think that he will be able to grow more in that tube, so he will need a Monster Senior cylinder. Like you and others, I'm still wondering what is different between him and us that he can achieve such results in an effortless manner. In the meantime, let me share more pics about him in the tube. Last session. The coupler of the is broken so he will not be able to pump until the replacement is delivered.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Three days after last pumping session. Nice hanging and impressive size without pumping. He will be back to pumping this weekend.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After 8 days without pumping this is how my friend looks today. I told him to get membership to post his results but he is not interested in having an account but he allowed me to continue posting his pictures. LOL he is almost two inches away from his knees (at least looks that close in the pictures). Just remarkable!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Keep it up, you two....Love all the pics. thanks for posting these beauties....
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Pretty amazing progress!
Are you sure he was never into stretching previously?
He has incredible size and still hasn't pumped out all of the wrinkles yet.
Such potential!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

pipefitterdom wrote:Pretty amazing progress!
Are you sure he was never into stretching previously?
He has incredible size and still hasn't pumped out all of the wrinkles yet.
Such potential!
Piperfitterdom, I'm 100% sure that the guy has never been into pumping or stretching. It is a natural thing on him that he is now perfecting to the level of admiration! Lol

I'm extremely amazed for the gains that he accomplished in a week of pumping every day. I totally agree with he has a lot of room to grow and put his balls a knees level in a couple of weeks. He promised that he will be pumping for another two weeks in a row, so let's see what he can accomplish. His routine is very simple, he is pumping and hour or 1 1/2 hour everyday, which is enough time to fill the Bullmaster Magnum. It takes me 3 1/2 hour or more to accomplish the same.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After more than a week without pumping, my friend and pupil pumped again this time for one hour.
Attachments
IMG_1719.JPG
IMG_1718.JPG
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

If he becomes addicted, he is going to get MASSIVE!
Thanks for introducing him to the world of ball pumping!