Someone who can draw a larger monster tube.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

ghostface

Someone who can draw a larger monster tube.

Post by ghostface »

Hey guys,
I need some help from anyone who can help replicate the design of the monstertube, as in actually drawing a design so I can submit it to a fabricator in queens, New York. Essentially, it would be the same as the original, but the space for the testicles would be 5x larger. If you draw up the dimensions for the fabricator, he can reproduce it for the dimensions I want. I would be willing to financially compensate the person for his work.
pipefitterdom

Re: Someone who can draw a larger monster tube.

Post by pipefitterdom »

ghostface wrote:Hey guys,
I need some help from anyone who can help replicate the design of the monstertube, as in actually drawing a design so I can submit it to a fabricator in queens, New York. Essentially, it would be the same as the original, but the space for the testicles would be 5x larger. If you draw up the dimensions for the fabricator, he can reproduce it for the dimensions I want. I would be willing to financially compensate the person for his work.
You might want to check the patent laws, because if you make one for yourself lots of guys are going to want their own!
I'd like to see one with a separate cock isolator chamber. That might also serve to avoid patent infringement.
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

I'd love to see a tube that big and then try to fill it!!
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

It is impossible to even imagine a Monster-tube with a chamber 5 times larger than the existing Monster-tube Senior. It would be impossible to use. Are you sure you are not referring to the Bullmaster?
729b4l

Post by 729b4l »

I second the pint about a patent. Several years ago I went so far as to design one for myself and made a mold. Monster tubes are made by vacumme forming a sheet of plastic over a mold. My mold had an opening slightly smaller with a longer neck And a much bigger bottom section. I couldn't get it formed properly and gave up. If I had t thrown out the mold when I moved I would have sennf it to you.
God luck and let us all know how you make out.
ghostface

Post by ghostface »

Nope its the monstertube. Heres a pic, while I sat on my bed.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-08-02-01-59-58_zpsudopbfrx.png
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You certainly need a bigger monster tube!
I wish we could see the results!
red_king

Post by red_king »

pipefitterdom wrote:You certainly need a bigger monster tube!
I wish we could see the results!
Seconded! Would love to see more and hear about your journey
ghostface

Post by ghostface »

I want to get my penis and balls to monstrous proportions. I guess I would likevto get my balls to 40-50 inches around. Right now with the postpump swelling, on limited to being a little bigger than the Mt, so I desperately need to get bigger. I hoping to make the move to saline soon.
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

Must look huge out of the mt
just4me

Post by just4me »

Maybe you could get a hold of the guy who desi the monster tube and asked him to design a bigger one if he can't or won't maybe you could take a monster to your fabricator and tell him you wanted twice that size or however big you want it. You might run into some copyright issues there or patent issues. I think we would all like to see you out of the tube packing a monster is quite an accomplishment!
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

A) we're all pretty excited to see how big you can get, given the size you're sporting in that pic :)
B) Barry Case, hotlioneyes (on xtube) Tanuki and some other men can get good results using oversized jars. Might be worth a try. As long as the opening is big enough to slide out of you'll be alright. getting stuck in a jar is no fun. Here's a link to a post with Tanuki's build info: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=46843
C) a few months ago someone posted photos of a thick flat lucite insert shaped like the black gasket of the MT. It was designed to hold the two halves of the MT apart by an inch or two. It looked like it would add a fair amount of volume to the chamber. Anybody else remember this?

All the best in your quest for incredible size.

Cheers,
Russ.
Last edited by mRuss on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghostface

Post by ghostface »

Thanks Russ! I do remember seeing that in the forum. I'll search to find.
twlttznr

Post by twlttznr »

There should be no patent issue as long as you aren't selling your design
If you just make one for your own use there is no issue
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Hey Monster Tubers.....................I was the one who had an idea for the Monster Tube Extension. What I did is take the Monster gasket as a template and cut a piece of half inch clear plex-i-glass. I would mount it between the two halves of my Monster to get a bigger Monster. I have tried it and it works great. Only problem is getting enough pump time to fill it.........haha that tube is so big without it. :D :D