Showing a Bulge?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

cleancut1

Showing a Bulge?

Post by cleancut1 »

Have spent the last three weeks traveling around Enland (I'm from Canada) and had a question about crotch bulges. In North America, I occasionally see a bulge in a guy's jeans or trousers - whether that is pair of pumped balls, or a big cock, or both, who knows.

But during the visit in the UK, I've seen almost no evidence of any "meat and potatoes" as a crotch bulge.

I know there are some Brits with huge balls (BignLow) and I've seen some fit guys with big muscular legs that should push things forward. But do English guys tend to wear briefs that squash everything flat? In N. America, it seems at least some guys want to show off a bit of a bulge.

Any comments on differences in showing a bulge on either side of the Atlantic?

Personally, I'm proud to show a subtle bulge - evident to anyone who wants to check it out, but not so large as to draw undue attention.
Last edited by cleancut1 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
pipefitterdom

Re: Showing a Bulge?

Post by pipefitterdom »

I wear baggier jeans the bigger I get. Then I resort to long tailed shirt and when the wobbling becomes obvious, a blazer.
If I want to be noticed I heft my bag from between my legs, close them tight and/or open the shirt or jacket.
I guess the USA has more exhibitionists.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I modified my undies for loose but controlled containment. I wear loose pants with suspenders, so things can swing around but don't show a pronounced bulge, especially on a warm day when things are looser.
Attachments
About an hour after pumping. No big bulge, but feels great flopping against my legs.
About an hour after pumping. No big bulge, but feels great flopping against my legs.
My modified undies, wearing a vase underneath (not in public)
My modified undies, wearing a vase underneath (not in public)
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
rojogan

Post by rojogan »

I used to wear pleated dress pants. But I've worn mostly jeans for several years and pretty much always have a little bit of a bulge. My ex boss, who was hot, used to look at my crotch all the time! Lol!
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

Looks great
snowman

Post by snowman »

I'm also curious about how guys deal with their big bulges. I'm an athletic guy and I work in an office a good bit of the time, so I've got a hard enough time just getting my big legs into dress pants, lol. What do the rest of you do? Anybody care to post pics, recommend cuts of pants? Seems like most are cut pretty slim these days.
Starting BPEL: 7in
Starting Girth: 5.25

Goal: 8x6 & bigger balls, bigger hang.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

What a wonderful problem to have!
Maybe go for some vintage pleated trousers online. Get a bigger waist than you normally do and wear suspenders. Or how about a kilt?If you get a casual Friday, Southpole 3180 jeans have a deep crotch that can hide a lot. I sometimes wear a blazer, but even that has its limits. The wobble gives it away, but a briefcase or newspaper can block the view while in motion.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I wear loose slacks & suspenders.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Pumping Now wrote:I wear loose slacks & suspenders.
Yeah me too. That way my waistline can help hide some of the size.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Hold on! Why pump our packages to max only to get modest about it? There are so many places I want that bulge to show...and most of them are in public. I love to see my crotch catch the attention of a woman I don't even know. Any suggestions on how to maximize the visibility of a magnificently pumped package? I favor warm up pants where they would be appropriate. Tight jeans with a bit of stretch work great when my balls are pumped up particularly huge.
Garethx2

Post by Garethx2 »

I'm from the uk ..love showing off my bulge but the way I do it is to were male thongs that helps to push everything to the front xx
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I prefer the 'accidental' show -
Sitting in a restaraunt, loose pants, legs just so, lady across the way eyeing my goods...
Loose shorts at mall, my package flopping around like jiggly boobs...
Gym shower of course...
Hot springs here in the west often nude...
On a boat on warm ocean nude...
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Huge4Me wrote:Hold on! Why pump our packages to max only to get modest about it? There are so many places I want that bulge to show...and most of them are in public. I love to see my crotch catch the attention of a woman I don't even know. Any suggestions on how to maximize the visibility of a magnificently pumped package? I favor warm up pants where they would be appropriate. Tight jeans with a bit of stretch work great when my balls are pumped up particularly huge.
Not all pumpers are exhibitionists. I only do it for the pleasure, not to shock people.
However I love being in control and using my super powers judiciously on individuals that I have an attraction to.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Pumping Now wrote:I prefer the 'accidental' show -
Sitting in a restaraunt, loose pants, legs just so, lady across the way eyeing my goods...
Gym shower of course...
When I am fully engorged and grinding on my bag it feels very similar to tit fucking a woman.
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

pipefitterdom wrote:
Pumping Now wrote:I prefer the 'accidental' show -
Gym shower of course...
When I am fully engorged and grinding on my bag it feels very similar to tit fucking a woman.
To be able to create that sensation almost at will MUST be totally awesome!
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond