NEW PICS!!! posted

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bajapumper

Re: NEW PICS!!! posted

Post by bajapumper »

Love it!!!!! Can you tell us about your jar?......Acrylic?.... glass?....where did you find it and what was it's use before it's true purpose was discovered?
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping
big bo

Post by big bo »

bajapumper wrote:Love it!!!!! Can you tell us about your jar?......Acrylic?.... glass?....where did you find it and what was it's use before it's true purpose was discovered?
thx bajapumper...the jar is a selfmade flowervase.... use it with epson salt and hot water and oliveoil... :wink:
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

I will have to look for one myself and try it out......really like the results you achieved. You should tell us about the reaction you have received over the years when people see it for the first time.
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping
big bo

Post by big bo »

bajapumper wrote:I will have to look for one myself and try it out......really like the results you achieved. You should tell us about the reaction you have received over the years when people see it for the first time.

some surprise react WOOOWWW ...others just keep on looking and did't believe it :D :D :D :D
damien

Post by damien »

big bo wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:47 pm :idea: What do you think about this? :wink:

2016-07-24 14.38.50.jpg
Perfect