Weight Training

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

denist

Weight Training

Post by denist »

Progress so far this year
March 2016 14mm, 7ozs
Weight 22 Mar 2016.JPG
May 2016 28mm 14ozs
28mm 14ozs 15 May 2016 (1).JPG
July 2016 56mm 29ozs
56mm 29ozs 16 Jul 2016 (1).JPG
kp2

Re: Weight Training

Post by kp2 »

Cool progress - just starting out myself...
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

nice ball streching
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Wow - that's really nice work. I've been researching (probably too much) about weights and I really want to get started but I have no clue as to how to select the right ones, how to measure, etc. No matter what I read, I've yet to find any research that's made me comfortable enough to make the move. What was your experience in getting started? How did you measure and what's been the biggest hurdle?
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

After fiddling around with measuring and dealing with my escape artist (my left ball), I finally bought a parachute ball stretcher. The one I got has adjustable straps, instead of the snaps that most of them have. With the straps, I can adjust it so that it fits both on days when I pump and days when I don't.

This guy on Etsy made mine. You may be able to convince him to make one for you. His stuff is top quality! You have to scroll down the page to see the larger photo of it.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/120369106/ ... _faveitems

The key thing is that you need to inspect the one you get. Many are sloppily made with stitching that looks like a drunk was at the sewing machine. The collar that goes around your balls should have some padding. Most of them have a raw leather edge which can be very uncomfortable as it rubs against your balls.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
ahab

Post by ahab »

I need some coaching on how to use a weight I bought years ago but not tried to often. It is a leather pouch that is 5lbs. I have tried to use it but have not been sure how to put it on.
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

SFBallpumper wrote:After fiddling around with measuring and dealing with my escape artist (my left ball), I finally bought a parachute ball stretcher. The one I got has adjustable straps, instead of the snaps that most of them have. With the straps, I can adjust it so that it fits both on days when I pump and days when I don't.

This guy on Etsy made mine. You may be able to convince him to make one for you. His stuff is top quality! You have to scroll down the page to see the larger photo of it.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/120369106/ ... _faveitems

The key thing is that you need to inspect the one you get. Many are sloppily made with stitching that looks like a drunk was at the sewing machine. The collar that goes around your balls should have some padding. Most of them have a raw leather edge which can be very uncomfortable as it rubs against your balls.
Thanks! I'm certainly going to give this guy a look!

A few questions: how exactly did you measure? What area (low on the scrotum or up high)? Did you measure pre or post pump?
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I measured pre-pump and guessed at the post-pump, up high. The good news is that today, after a piggy pumping marathon, I no longer fit. The bad news is that I may need to order another stretcher.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

SFBallpumper wrote:I measured pre-pump and guessed at the post-pump, up high. The good news is that today, after a piggy pumping marathon, I no longer fit. The bad news is that I may need to order another stretcher.
LOL - that's the one bad thing about growth - old stuff doesn't fit anymore and you gotta spend cash to get something that does!