Any tips on putting on a ball stretcher

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bige13

Any tips on putting on a ball stretcher

Post by bige13 »

Dose anyone have any tips on put on this type of ball stretcher? https://www.extremerestraints.com/ball- ... bt_97.html
bige13

Re: Any tips on putting on a ball stretcher

Post by bige13 »

anyone?
marc854

Post by marc854 »

bige13 wrote:Dose anyone have any tips on put on this type of ball stretcher? https://www.extremerestraints.com/ball- ... bt_97.html
The ring that goes around the balls is a "split collar". You open the two halves, put balls through then close the two halves with a couple of hex screws.
As long as the inside diameter is the correct size for your balls, it won't slip off and the only way to take it off is to loosen the hex screws.
Hope this helps!
shaskrey

Post by shaskrey »

I struggled at first, my balls are tight up to my body. I've found the best time is first thing in the morning, before I get out of bed, or after a hot bath. Once I get the first one on, I can add more at any time just by pulling on the first one to give me room.
jmlepoil

Post by jmlepoil »

That is the first type I bought. I don't recommend it. It does not have rounded edges on the inside.

Check these out: http://gearessentials.com/collections/ball-weights

I bought 3 of these. I like them.
mja94116

Post by mja94116 »

Heat up your balls with a beanbag micowaved heating pad put inside roomy briefs or stretchy Speedo or jock or some combination or something similar. Figure about 20 minutes or so with reheating the beanbag a few times. Having two to switch out works well to keep the heat up.
mja94116

Post by mja94116 »

Heat up your balls with a beanbag micowaved heating pad put inside roomy briefs or stretchy Speedo or jock or some combination or something similar. Figure about 20 minutes or so with reheating the beanbag a few times. Having two to switch out works well to keep the heat up.
NYVacPumper

Post by NYVacPumper »

One of the worst parts of putting on these kind of weights/stretchers is pinching the skin. Here is my trick to avoid that. I cut off the end of an old THIN sock and put that over my balls first and then put on the weight. After it is on I keep the sock on for a little while but then pull it off. Sometimes the screw on the weight may need to be tightened a bit at that point. You can also keep the sock on to keep your balls warm if you are in a cold place !! :) Hope this helps.
Attachments
ballweight.JPG