Itchy balls

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

R00ster

Itchy balls

Post by R00ster »

The day after pumping, my sack gets to itching.....BAD. Like I could scratch'em raw. Anyone else have this issue? Once back in the tube, all is good. Is it something I'm doing? To long a session, to often...
xzen54321

Re: Itchy balls

Post by xzen54321 »

What lube do you use in tube, do you put anything on after?
Unless I am using a plant oil lube I put a good lotion on after a session.
ssnaps

Post by ssnaps »

Raw Shea Balm with vitamin e. Use this during pumping or definitely after. You can get it at walmart in the African American section of the personal hygiene area.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Itching is normal when we push ourselves to the max.
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

I use baby oil. Maybe I need to give it a little break here and there. Thanks for commenting
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I think the lube thing is generally underrated. Its important to use something that nourishes and feeds the skin. Baby Oil, Vaseline, Albolene or such like doesn't have enough to nourish the skin. Pure vitamin E oil will dry you out. A good lotion with vitamin E or aloe is the best. Use plenty, both before and after.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
gainer

Post by gainer »

It could also be the hair follicle. I got the best relief from this by finding the offending hairs and plucking them out with tweasers. Ahhhh. The worst is being in public when when the itch happens, especially on a cold day. I jump and grab then try to explain "Bug bite, bad one, pardon me for a moment please..."
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Itching can be a good thing. If it's not associated with irritated hair follicles, it can be attributed to the skin stretch and growth. For me, I've always noticed big gains in skin stretch when my sack itches after a periods of really hard pumping and stretching.
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

GTOK wrote:Itching can be a good thing. If it's not associated with irritated hair follicles, it can be attributed to the skin stretch and growth. For me, I've always noticed big gains in skin stretch when my sack itches after a periods of really hard pumping and stretching.

I believe that's what it is. But man, I could scratch them raw...
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

After a particularly piggy session at high pressure, my skin itched like crazy the next day. I eventually put some over-the-counter cortisone ointment on my balls and the skin calmed down.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

On a whim, I rubbed a cream made to treat jock itch on my itchy balls. They got a lot better quickly, so now I'll be doing that every day for awhile. I'll also be using some bleach when I wash out my tubes to prevent re-infection.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
mja94116

Post by mja94116 »

Yes, the cracking and itching is because of how much you stretched the skin. The outer epidermis broke apart because the under layers can stretch more. So you need to get rid of that itchy cracked outer layer. Soak in a hot bathtub for a half hour or whatever it takes. The cracked skin will soften and separate and you will be able to rub it off with a washcloth or Japanese rough nylon bath cloth thing or something similar.