First time in my new two stage

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

wanttopump

First time in my new two stage

Post by wanttopump »

I have just gotten a two stage cylinder and pumped in it for the first time. It seems my balls got big but my sack didn't really get a lot of size itself, just the increase from my balls being big. I did get bigger than I have previously in my tapered 3 inch tube, which is good. Would love some opinions on how it went. Got a few questions though, I dry pumped and popped out of the tube about halfway through the session to massage my balls, is there a recommended amount of time where you should massage and then go back in? I had some trouble getting out at the end of the session (had to try to move things around so only one ball would come out at once), is there an easier way to get just the one to come out at once when I'm not getting great stretch in my sack but just big balls? What would people recommend for assisting/speeding up the process of stretching the sack, I've got a ball stretcher but it just makes my balls cold when I use it so I don't use it very often (it is one of the these ones)?
First Time in 2 Stage.jpg