"Grapefruit" ball sack

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Suneight

"Grapefruit" ball sack

Post by Suneight »

Hi guys.
Since I was a boy I have been fascinated by big balls and I want to have a big bulge. I only started pumping a few months ago and I am trying to go slowly so as to avoid some of the damage you guys have described. I use a 9x3 tube but I do not notice a great increment in my ball sack, or, if it does, it is only temporary. My ball sack is becoming more elongated rather than the "grapefruit" shape I am after. My aim would be to get "grapefruit" balls like the ones posted recently by Osoledio (great pics and balls, bro!), not so much to increase the size of my penis.
My question to the forum is if the cylinder I am using (see pics) is not what I should be using to increase my ball sack size. If not, what do you recommend? Should I look for a bullmaster or a two stage, water or no water, salt or no salt? I am not very crafty, so the jar adaptation is not an option. Lastly, any recommendations as to where to buy in the US?
Thank you!
Attachments
IMG_2442.JPG
IMG_2441b.jpg
IMG_2435b.jpg
IMG_2440b.jpg
IMG_2430b.jpg
SFBallpumper

Re: "Grapefruit" ball sack

Post by SFBallpumper »

This may apply only to me, but I find when I use a larger tube, I get more grapefruit. When I use my 3" tube, I get more elongation.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I agree with SFballpumper. When I am doing full package pumping, I generally start with a 4 inch straight wall tube and then after one or two fairly gentle sessions in that tube, I go directly to my sun tea jar at varying pressures which sometimes get quite a bit higher than I use in the straight wall. The sun tea jar gives me more of a grapefruit shaped scrotum. It also applies vacuum to the entire ball sack to I am less likely to develop an irritated area at the lowest part of my scrotum...which is what happens if I stay in the 4 inch straight wall tube for those additional, higher pressure sessions.

I do not care very much whether I wind up with low hangers or a rounder scrotum. I just want to get as huge as possible during each session with as little irritation as possible.
Suneight

Post by Suneight »

Thank you guys. Would you recommend I get a two stage or just a larger, wider tube? Any suggestions as to where to shop for it online in the US?-Thanks!