Getting comfy

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

red_king

Getting comfy

Post by red_king »

Hi all
Been jar pumping for a few months, initially only every 2-3 weeks but up to weekly now. Starting to notice faster growth etc which is nice.

However; I find that if I am getting lower back pain after a while. If I had to guess, I'd say the weight of the jar/water is tilting my pelvis forward and my core isn't strong enough to compensate. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and what position you tend to get into (bed/couch/reclined/upright etc) where you can stay comfy for however long you pump for.

Cheers :)
just4me

Re: Getting comfy

Post by just4me »

red_king wrote:Hi all
Been jar pumping for a few months, initially only every 2-3 weeks but up to weekly now. Starting to notice faster growth etc which is nice.

However; I find that if I am getting lower back pain after a while. If I had to guess, I'd say the weight of the jar/water is tilting my pelvis forward and my core isn't strong enough to compensate. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and what position you tend to get into (bed/couch/reclined/upright etc) where you can stay comfy for however long you pump for.

Cheers :)
---
----
New to this too.
Been at it a month and loving it.

I had a problem with what you describe. It wasn't bad but it was uncomfortable.
Try moving around if you can.--- I like to pump and then stand up. I am working on making something to hold the jar up so I can have both hands free.

Try sitting up straighter. --- This did the most good for me.
Support the end of the jar.---I am using a 1 gal STJ right now and it is really heavy when filled with water. This is when I noticed the back discomfort. From what I read on here discomfort or pain is something to avoid.... though I think we knew that...

When I sit for over an hour while pumping I sit up as straight as I can.
Heating pad under jar
Pillow under the end of the jar supporting its weight.
This way I can watch tv or read or have computer there to get work done.
Another thing that helped me was getting up and walking around when I take pressure off. I usually pump 10-20 minutes and then take 5-20 minutes off between pumps. Getting up and moving around really helps keep the blood flowing and helps with the fatigue from sitting too long.

I hope this helps. Some of the more experienced pumper will have more to add. Listen to them.