Results of 24/7 split ring use

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

dougnick

Results of 24/7 split ring use

Post by dougnick »

image.jpg
This is the result of wearing at least 3lbs of split rings 24/7
Huge4Me

Re: Results of 24/7 split ring use

Post by Huge4Me »

Looks fabulous. I'd love to have that kind of hang. For how many days, weeks, months, or years have you been doing split those split rings 24/7?
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Beautiful low hanging balls. Well done brother! Your hard work and devotion has paid off.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

Huge4Me wrote:Looks fabulous. I'd love to have that kind of hang. For how many days, weeks, months, or years have you been doing split those split rings 24/7?
I've been wearing weights 24/7 for just over 3 years now
I only take them off to go thru airport security or to do a saline infusion
Otherwise I add up to 5 lbs of rings more
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Very exciting and very encouraging. Your sack looks fabulous with the weights on. How much length would you say you have gained in the three years you have been stretching...and how much of that stretch remains when you do take the weights off? I'd like a greatly expanded sack so when I do a ball pumping marathon, my eggs have a big enough basket.
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

Huge4Me wrote:Very exciting and very encouraging. Your sack looks fabulous with the weights on. How much length would you say you have gained in the three years you have been stretching...and how much of that stretch remains when you do take the weights off? I'd like a greatly expanded sack so when I do a ball pumping marathon, my eggs have a big enough basket.
With weights all on, my sac and balls are at least 10" long
The stretching is definitely permanent and although I started with good "hangers" I would say that easily the weights have allowed me to gain at least 4 or 5"
Vacuum pumping and saline can definitely stretch the skin, but only manual stretching and weights giving tension can stretch the muscles and "cords" that hold the balls
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Fantastic. I love the idea of permanent gain. Thanks for responding. To have a ball sack like yours hanging down between your legs must be fantastic. I definitely want to experience that.
busterb

Post by busterb »

Awesome, nice stretch you have.
rohumpy

Post by rohumpy »

damn, man that is an awesome hang I am similar and love to swing my balls back and forth. Would love to tug on those.
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

image.jpg
rohumpy wrote:damn, man that is an awesome hang I am similar and love to swing my balls back and forth. Would love to tug on those.
Thank you, I would love them tugged on - hopefully to stretch them more.
This is a screen shot from a video I did for fun of me swinging my balls in a circle.
Attachments
image.jpg
bigdiz88

Post by bigdiz88 »

LOVE YOUR HANGING SACK. CONGRATS ON YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS. I AM STARTING TO USE WEIGHTS MORE BECAUSE OF YOU. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU IN A LONG PUMP TUBE. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WOULD NEED A 12 INCH LONG TUBE AT LEAST! HOT!
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

bigdiz88 wrote:LOVE YOUR HANGING SACK. CONGRATS ON YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS. I AM STARTING TO USE WEIGHTS MORE BECAUSE OF YOU. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU IN A LONG PUMP TUBE. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WOULD NEED A 12 INCH LONG TUBE AT LEAST! HOT!
Thank you!
Well with 8" of weights stacked my balls are about 9.5 to 10" long so I would need a monster tube if I pumped to extremes - I typically do saline rather than pumping because it is less stressful on the body and takes less time for the amount I want to go
image.jpg
humble

Post by humble »

Would so love to rub that enormous sack gently, with baby oil!! WOOF!!!
Is it bigger than a baby's arm?
bigdiz88

Post by bigdiz88 »

Well with 8" of weights stacked my balls are about 9.5 to 10" long so I would need a monster tube if I pumped to extremes - I typically do saline rather than pumping because it is less stressful on the body and takes less time for the amount I want to go
The attachment image.jpg is no longer available
[/quote]

YES A MONSTER WOULD BE GOOD FOR GIRTH GROWTH, BUT IT WOULD HINDER YOUR LENGTH GROWTH SINCE IT IS ONLY 12 INCHES LONG... I CAN SEE YOU IN A 15" LONG TUBE AND PROBABLY GETTING TO THE END OF ITS LENGTH . I HAVE A MONSTER SR. BUT I PREFER TO USE MY 4.25X15 AND 4.5X12 STRAIGHT TUBES TO ACHIEVE LENGTH...SO FAR I CAN MAKE IT 11 INCHES LONG IN EITHER TUBE. BUT, I KNOW YOU WOULD SURELY BE ABLE TO MAKE IT O THE END OF THE 15 INCH TUBE SINCE YOU ARE STARTING AT 10 TO 11 INCHES LONG BEFORE YOU EVEN PUMP.MAN, THAT SOUNDS SO HOT TOO. EITHER WAY YOU ARE AND EXAMPLE OF HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION. YOUR RESULTS ARE QUITE EROTIC. ID LOVE TO SEE THAT LONG BULGE IN SOME TIGHT JEANS OR SPANDEX. BULGING DOWN TO OR EVEN PAST YOUR KNEES. CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW LONG YOUR SAC AND BALLS GET IN THE FUTURE.
Attachments
THIS IS MY PUMPING IDOL, WELL ONE OF THEM, LOL. AND MY GOAL 15 INCHES LONG.
THIS IS MY PUMPING IDOL, WELL ONE OF THEM, LOL. AND MY GOAL 15 INCHES LONG.
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

Thank you so much for the reply, compliments, and support!