Found this site by accident.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Aardvark 777

Re: Found this site by accident.

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Just spent an hour writing reply just for the forum to log me out and my tablet didn't copy my content properly and so I lost all of what I wrote and I don't have time to redo at the moment,so will be delay til later.
Thanks for detailed reply and info. so far. :) I will answer you asap.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Aardvark 777 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:06 pm Just spent an hour writing reply just for the forum to log me out and my tablet didn't copy my content properly and so I lost all of what I wrote and I don't have time to redo at the moment,so will be delay til later.
Ugh... I hate when that happens.
I dont know if you have the option to write in a word document.
I usually write in Word and then its automatically saved. Then copy and paste.
Good luck. I had that happen with photos once.
Peace
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

just4me wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 9:26 pm
Aardvark 777 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:06 pm Just spent an hour writing reply just for the forum to log me out and my tablet didn't copy my content properly and so I lost all of what I wrote and I don't have time to redo at the moment,so will be delay til later.
Peace
That has happened to me to, too many times. I now write what I have to say in my text editor and then copy & paste it to here. Of cause not this note it’s short. I don’t delete what I have written till I know the text is here. Try it.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

just4me wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 9:26 pm
Peace
Hiya, I had to go out of town for a friend that was going in to hospital for a surgery, and I had to be there as his family are far away and he needed someone to help him and drive him back home then help him out periodically since. Then had a ton of work to deal with before leaving and returning.
So anyway, I almost forgot about what we were discussing its been so long and I've had sleep deprivation for like 3 weeks.lol I swear the hospital is conducting a secret research study of how horrible to make furniture and how many intense bright lights they can have operating 24 hours a day as the family lounges had these tiny little couches that no one except a little kid could sleep on and ya feel like you need spinal surgery yourself after trying to lie on them for a couple of hours and the incessant intense lights blasting down from the ceiling in every room made it so I was not in a dark period for three days which really screws with your mind after awhile.

Thanks for all the detailed answers, its very helpful for guessing about what results and development time period roughly to expect.

The "creeping" effect I meant is that the vacuum seal pulling in surrounding skin as the STJ seal is so soft and slippery once gets some lube on it and if I try and raise the Neg. Pressure more to really get some stronger expansion quicker, then it slowly pulls in surrounding skin by the seal stretches out and envelopes more surface also.

Hence when I cannot pump for awhile due to life stuff keeping me away from it or I can't get enough alone time, then I loose my larger size and the seal fits tiny bit loose when I do get back to it. So it takes longer to get expanded back up and before it does fill up the seal wider it warms and stretches too much and thus pulls in too much surrounding flesh.

I made a rubber ring to fill in the groove in the stj seal when I put it on so the middle seal part doesn't stretch out laterally very much and makes it more stable.

I'm looking into researching how to mold silicone and make forms and such and going to try making my custom seals that will fit me as well as I can make them to avoid problems.

I had a hard black rubber ring that I made that fit great and worked with a glass jar but the friction burning it caused eventually due to I did not take time to smooth one edge well enough, so it just made little spots raw and then hurt like open sores for awhile as it kept rubbing over the same spots when the weight of my expanded CnB swinging around.
Which was awesome until the skin burns started getting worse.

Anyway, I'm now working on an improved compact version of a cylinder seal and another design based on a double split shaft collar lock that will make a seal base that comes apart in two halves and I don't have to stretch a seal out of shape or have a overly large seal.

I would bet that there are some guys that are kinda smaller framed and slender like me that have issues with some of the typical seals fitting well or uncomfortably.
I've looked at every website I could find that's related to making the pump fetish equipment and there is not too many that make main base seals of any unique quality, or their cylinders didn't even have a soft plastic seal of anykind,they were just smooth plastic edges or rounded over edges.

I'm writing these usually on my tablet that kinda sucks, and the save function doesn't always work properly as the touch sensitivity is crap and it won't tell me exactly if it saved something better right.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Having trouble staying signed in and have no luck attaching photos or even posts.
Try, Try again.
I took a month off from pumping to lose some weight. Impossible to go to the gym or hike or jog when pumped. So I took a break and lost about 15 lbs. Started pumping last Wednesday and got back into the swing of things slowly. Girlfriend came down Friday and that’s another story.

Last night I got up to 17”. Sore today but it’s a good kind. Not pain. Slept on my stomach and that pushed a LOT of fluid into my shaft. Half an hour after waking up it was a little over 8” around. Difficult to take photos.

Tried the Shea butter again. Coated the inside of the jar with it. It’s a great lubricant but clouds the water. Just letting you know the cloudiness come from that.
Today-Too big to get pants so this will be the first time I have missed a day of work because of pumping. It wont be the last….
Attachments
thumbnail_20180729_232435_Film1.jpg
thumbnail_20180729_232435_Film1.jpg (19.71 KiB) Viewed 3613 times
thumbnail_20180729_232344_Film1.jpg
thumbnail_20180729_232344_Film1.jpg (16.83 KiB) Viewed 3613 times
thumbnail_20180729_231910_Film1.jpg
thumbnail_20180729_231910_Film1.jpg (15.45 KiB) Viewed 3613 times
just4me

Post by just4me »

This morning... about 12 hours after stopping last night I wanted to do a light maintenance pump but couldn't back into the Silicone seal.

Bright idea?!?!?!

Put the seal on the jar and use suction to pull everything back in.
slowlllly... gently.... one ball popped in. Noo problem

Thought both of the boys made their way until I walked to the kitchen.
That was a SURPRISE. ha ha. Left side came in like a shot.

I also made a sling to carry the ASTJ in. It's light but I'm a wet pumper and that adds a little more than I want to carry around unaided.
Pipefitter had a sling he made out of a repurposed bag? I took his idea and made a simple one that worked great. I can get some stuff done around the place and stop occasionally to warm back up.

Down to a bout 3.5 inches of water tight now.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Great results! Recommendation:
more than 1 pair of loose pants
Bigger jar ;)

You have serious growth potential, bud.

Cheers,
Russ.
areaman

Post by areaman »

Talk about a triumphant return, man. Damn! Love this. Inspirational as usual.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Been back pumping for 9 days. Started very slow… short pumps lots of short breaks. Low suction.

A while back I noticed some thinning in one place on my sack and it kind of scared me…. I mean… no one wants to burst. I don’t even know if that’s possible. But ive been adjusting to lower pressure for long time and it’s better.

Yesterday I was in the jar for 6 hours. Amazing. Pressure never got too high. It also helped to have a sling to carry the jar around while I cleaned this place up. And then later cooked dinner. I was able to walk around and work at about 30 min at a time and then sit back down with the heating pad.

Measuring was an afterthought because I was just going by feel. So about 2 hours later I was 16.25 around. sack made it past the 7 inch mark in the jar. This morning I was still really big so I got creative and managed to get back in the jar for 90 min. I felt like going longer but need to get to work. It took 40 minutes for my sack to make it to the 6.5 inch mark in the jar. I stopped when I got to the 7” mark.

Planning on a short maintenance pump this evening. I know 6 hours sounds like a long time but I wasn’t in suction the whole time. It’s just nearly impossible to get back in when pumped.

Anyone have a word on Pumptoys and when they might have out of stock items back up?

I read somewhere that complications might come from having fluid build up for days and days. anyone know anymore about this kind of thing?
just4me

Post by just4me »

areaman wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:05 pm Talk about a triumphant return, man. Damn! Love this. Inspirational as usual.
Hey man!
thanks!
It's been good to get my head on better and adjust for how i feel instead of working for a certain pressure or size.

How you doing?
just4me

Post by just4me »

mRuss wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:13 am Great results! Recommendation:
more than 1 pair of loose pants
Bigger jar ;)

You have serious growth potential, bud.

Cheers,
Russ.
Thanks!
Loose pants... got those for when i have meetings friday. i plan to start pumping smaller. (smaller... did i just say that? ha ha)
I really do want a bigger jar. the glass STJ was really great for growing wider and bigger all around. the ASTJ is smaller so I'm limited.
Monster pulled in too much skin... no matter what i tried. monster junior w as just pulling me longer not wider.

Would like to pack the ASTJ sometime.... not got a date in mind... but... maybe by my 3 years membership....
areaman

Post by areaman »

just4me wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:35 am
areaman wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:05 pm Talk about a triumphant return, man. Damn! Love this. Inspirational as usual.
Hey man!
thanks!
It's been good to get my head on better and adjust for how i feel instead of working for a certain pressure or size.

How you doing?
Tubed up and ready for the weekend! Been trying to find time to get regular sessions in. Summer heat just makes me wanna stay home and blow up all the time.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

The only side effects of staying huge for extended periods, that I know of is perpetual arousal, difficulty in not creating a scene in public, increase in maximum size and permanent gains!
Used sparingly,the stretch of long tubes is actually a useful tool for adding more girth. When I get up around 20” and fully engorged, I cram everything into my Franken jr., nearly packing it. Pulling it in a different direction than normal seems to give you more to work with once you get back into a spacious tube. Also a long tube can help your package hang lower and flatter to disguise your massiveness. The only other time I use the jr. Is the very first hour of pumping after weeks of rest. I wish you could get a Sr. with a jr. Sized mouth. Hopefully you will get your new tube soon. You are just entirely too big for that jar now!

When your sack is stretched beyond the laws of nature it will feel smoother and thinner because it iIS! It will itch as it heals and it will thicken when you take extended breaks and return to a new normal. If there is no pain or redness you shouldn’t explode.

Southpole 3081 or 3180 jeans, I can’t remember which, are great for diminishing the appearance of a giant undulating sack. I buy them one size too big and even have one pair two sizes too big for when I’m just maxed out. I wear suspenders with them so that the waistband is not tight up against my stomach.
Pleated slacks are good for business attire.

Forgive me for possibly repeating myself. I know we’ve talked about some of this before.
just4me

Post by just4me »

pipefitterdom wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:41 pm
I wish you could get a Sr. with a jr. Sized mouth. Hopefully you will get your new tube soon.
I totally agree. the junior opening was just about perfect. if the senior had the junior opening i would buy one of those .
just4me

Post by just4me »

sheesh
cant believe it's been two months since i posted.
I'm on vacation and for the last couple of weeks leading to a much needed rest i've been pumping
at least once a day.
today i got in two sessions.
took an amazing hike today. about 3 miles and i enjoyed my sack hitting against my upper leg with each step.
lost my balance a few times and my balls slipped between my legs and i ended up crushing myself.\
WOW!!! i knew i was alive then.

after a hike a friend and I cook some burgers in a park.
no one else was around and man did my balls ache.
maybe from the chilly weather... maybe from the crushing blows as i can down the mtn.... maybe from sitting with them all scrunched up between my legs and unable to adjust as often as i would have liked.

In the tube right now.
woke up this morning and got in a long long session.
only one hour tonight. too tired to hardly stay awake.

sack has not been inflating like it used to by balls feel huge.
going with the flow right now.... enjoying the tug.

peace and pump!