Found this site by accident.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

FamilyGuy

Re: Found this site by accident.

Post by FamilyGuy »

Would like to see you in the MTj, with your size it should be almost packed if not packed
just4me

Post by just4me »

FamilyGuy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:59 am Would like to see you in the MTj, with your size it should be almost packed if not packed
Hey man!
I got within an an Inch of the end.
I'll do my best to get a pic but I have been using a lube that makes it difficult to see. It coats the glass.
BUt... wow it helps with sliding out.
just4me

Post by just4me »

On my way to packing.
Attachments
thumbnail_IMAG1074.jpg
areaman

Post by areaman »

just4me wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:59 am On my way to packing.
Damn! :shock:
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

What areaman said!
kayaker

Post by kayaker »

Very nice ! :)
Pumping and loving it !!
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

just4me wrote: Sat May 07, 2016 12:28 am On April 30 I did my first pump...made a pump out of a reusable water bottle. I'll show photos later.
Not much for ball pumping but I do like the shape of your cock.
just4me

Post by just4me »

It’s been two years. And I’m still at it. Biggest pump was a little over 17”. For now im pumping just fog ball size. Job keeps me from getting too big. I can manage a 14” 15” inch circumference if this stay warm.
Even after 3-4 days I can tell I’m still swollen. And I try to pump every other day. Sometimes every day. I’ll do a pump again today and try to post pics. But nothing grand.
Have to go to the doc in a few weeks and would like things to be normalish for that. Then if all is well I’ll see what happens this summer.

The thinning of my skin worries me some. But its not as thin as the skin other places so maybe its ok. Thanks for the encouragement.
Pump on!
just4me

Post by just4me »

still in the pump right now.
going to empty and keep it on while i fix dinner. pump more later maybe
Attachments
i tape to prevent the turtle.  that hurts.
i tape to prevent the turtle. that hurts.
thumbnail_IMAG2249.jpg (13.61 KiB) Viewed 4048 times
poland

Post by poland »

That's awesome
just4me

Post by just4me »

one more time.
thumbnail_IMAG2284.jpg (16.33 KiB) Viewed 3871 times
Weird lighting but you get the idea.
Weird lighting but you get the idea.
thumbnail_IMAG2283.jpg (14.4 KiB) Viewed 3871 times
got to the 8" mark
got to the 8" mark
thumbnail_IMAG2278.jpg (18.43 KiB) Viewed 3871 times
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

Great thread and amazing progress! I admire your creativity and energy. You often mention "time to go to the mall" or "maybe I'll order pizza" or other obvious references to showing off your bulge. I for one would love to see some pics of your floppy bulge outdoors (or at least in your apartment on your way out the door!) or sitting in a restaurant, reflection in a shop window, in your car, etc. Anyway, thanks for sharing your journey with us. Inspiring for me!
just4me

Post by just4me »

REBinNYC wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:36 pm Great thread and amazing progress! I admire your creativity and energy. You often mention "time to go to the mall" or "maybe I'll order pizza" or other obvious references to showing off your bulge. I for one would love to see some pics of your floppy bulge outdoors (or at least in your apartment on your way out the door!) or sitting in a restaurant, reflection in a shop window, in your car, etc. Anyway, thanks for sharing your journey with us. Inspiring for me!
Hi
I have mixed feelings on this. It’s rare that I show off in public. Most of me, my life, right now is under a microscope. In my town I’m easily and often recognized and this is why I try to keep things hidden.

I will definitely take some pics next time how I would go out if I went out like this. I’m not embarrassed or ashamed about this… I just have to keep what I do “Jus4me”.

However, I have gone other places and have shown off. I was about 3 hours away from where I live and went in to Krispy Kreme and didn’t realize that things had shifted. By the time I ordered the girl behind the cash register had motioned for the other girls in the back to come up front and they all took a good stare while I poked around in my wallet pretending to look for some money. I loved how they reacted when I looked up all of a sudden.

I met a lady online. She lives over an hour away and the first two dates we just went normal then it became evident that she was definitely not well balanced…not too balanced from the neck up. So before the last date I thought I would pump up and it would scare her away. This is a hot area and I pumped up to a nice 16” ball which got really floppy and loose. Amazing bulge. She wasn’t scared away. Didn’t ask. But kept sneaking looks. I finally told her what was up and she told me she had an extra room in her apartment and I could stay there with her on weekends.
That kinda scared the hell out of me. so I disappeared after that one.

Anyway Thanks for the positive feedback and I will take pics in some clothes next time so show off a bulge.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Hiya, been doing pumping fairly consistently for two years? How long did it take you to notice when you started retaining size longer? And how long from beginning did you notice size increases that stayed as benchmark as you went along?
Did it seem that was at least a year to begin getting quicker size expansion ,like bigger size in shorter time?

I'm just kinda restarting from when I used to play at it several years ago,and I wasn't using large cylinders,I was just mainly using narrower tubes like slightly under 4" but I'd get good long stretching,but lacked the width expansion and wanted to start developing a larger container but I just got busy with life stuff and had job problems and didnt have much money to invest in good equipment. Then i had issues with depression and actual sexual function and just lost interest.

But lately I started getting back into it recently and planning my new regimen and had the money to invest in some real upgrades on equipment. I first was just playing around with a big glass jar I had made into a back jar years ago but never did anything with it, and I was surprised how quick I was getting after 2 or 3 sessions and so I wondered if what I used to do back years ago set me up for promoting good expansion now.

So anyway, that's why I ask others how their progress went,as I like to kinda have an idea how to make changes that will promote better size increase and retention of size.

I have noticed that now I'm trying to pump consistently nearly everyday, that my tissues inside the scrotum seem to retain thickness and density, and when I had first started pumping big and stretching it out until it was like shiny tight(which probably was not a good idea when first getting back to it to be so extreme,but I was having such a good reaction)
And as I'd let it get too loose my skin was like super wrinkled with deep creases that kinda burned and was itchey,but I figured it was just from the stretch stress out of the skin and it was trying to heal.

Did you have that sort of issue when you first started for awhile,the almost too hard of skin when you had to "deflate" down for breaks or just not being able to have time to do it?

I think it is changing now for me as it seems the more I am doing it, the more soft and limber the skin is getting I guess as it grows out from the stretching expansion and I notice that when I get too cold it still draws way up and doesn't seem possible with as big and dense as it is after a session for the next couple days that it can shrink up so much still.lol

I know everybody is different and have different experiences in development but for many of us we have similar sounding developments as time goes on.

What size diameter are those ASTJ's btw?

I was considering investing in one if there is enough room for future growth for awhile, while I'm developing. I built my own cylinder out of an OGGI plastic storage jar that is about nine--ten inches long from seal and four 5/8" I.D.. And am going to build a four inch I.D cylinder again for long stretch expansion.

My main problem is the pumptoys seal, it is too wide at sides and rubs across my groin tendons and aches annoyingly,and the inner diameter of the opening seems it is too big to start out and just stretches out much too big and doesn't have enough rigidity , as I keep having a issue of the seal keeps "creeping" up and pulling more skin in and making it stretch too much making a kind of friction burn.

So I'm looking into casting my own custom seals to fit exactly how I need it too. I seem to need a smaller diameter starting seal opening,or like a snugger fitting,so I can expand and fill it tighter quicker and I need a shallower seal all-around as I don't like the long draw through before it can expand, as I had a shallow seal I made before and the scrotum flesh could expand out very quickly through the constriction as it was only like slightly less than an inch deep.

So it made sense that I was able to get bigger quicker a few weeks ago when I was using that other seal,but I quickly outgrew being able to get it on and off. Lol as it was a rigid rubber. But it did prove to me that its characteristics were the way to go on the shortness. This pumptoys seal seems to restrict too much tissue before it can expand freely as the pass through seems so long from body to inner cylinder flare.

Thanks for sharing your pics, they are very inspirational.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Howdy,
Yes, 2 years and not a consistent as I would like. Ideally I would pump a couple of times per week with some mega long pumps. Life gets in the way and that’s ok. I have had to go for as long as 3 months with no pumping. The important think I learned there was to get back into it slowly. Blisters just suck.
After about a year of pumping I noticed that I could keep things at a size I liked by pumping every other day for an hour to an hour and a half.
Pumping bigger in less time for me has to do with preparations. When I want to go big, which for me is above 16” then I pump every day at last once to abut 14”. If you keep the size going its easier to grow from there than to grow from point zero. Bigger quicker is more related to prep than a year or any time frame.

As far as tubes go… Pipefitter gave me the best advice very early on. Get the biggest tube you can find and use that if you are going for size. I really like to go for a big cannonball once in a while. Recently I have liked the feel of heavy hanging goose eggs. So I stop pumping before I get a big bloat. And just pump until balls are as big as they will go. This usually takes about an hour. 15 on 5 off. The the rest of the time is three 20 sessions with 5 min between.

Im sorry to hear that life threw you a curveball… I have serious bouts with depression and cant even think about pumping.

If what you did years ago worked for you then keep doing that and make changes as you want to make differences. You can do the long tube and then a fatter tube.

You are going to hear time and time again that everyone is different and so different things work for different people AND that’s true. For me… I listened and paid attention to what my body was telling me. I learned way to late in the game to use moderate pressure and to change the amount of time for each pump as needed. I read abut guys who pumped at 10hg so I thought I should do that too. Howly moly batman. Baaad idea. I got rid of the pump with the gauge and pumped according to how it feels.

Rentition – it helps me to tie off with a very wide piece of cloth. AND to keep things warm after the pump.

Yeh…. Try to avoid the shiny look. The thickening of the skin can be made less by heating after you pump. The wrinkles… im not sure if those are like stretch marks or what. I really try to avoid the itchy feeling for most pumping. On a super marathon pump… it s just going to happen. Some of my marathon pumps are 6-10 hours long. They don’t always produce the biggest size. Again… I think my best size gains have come after at least a week of daily light pumping and/or stretching.

the too hard skin that you meantion I think comes from pumping too long and at too high a pressure. And yes. I totally had that to start with. It took about 6 months before I realized that I could get better gains with longer time pumping at a lower pressure.

When I get cold I shrink up too. BUT. If I come back and heat up… not in the tube. I tend to get bigger and looser.
I’ll get back to you on the ASTJ diameter. Company came this weekend and I had to box things up because of nosey people. The opening on the ASTJ is slightly bigger than a glass one. And the diameter of the tube is slightly smaller.

I had a similar problem with the pump toys seal.. silicone. It hurt the tendons like crazy and I had to stop and give up. What I did was sit with legs apart with a throw pillow between them to support the jar. Then I slide a bath towel between the jar and the pillow and then put the heating pad between the towel and the jar. This way I have a buffer between skin and the heating pad.
Also… when I used too much suction it hurt. Mainly though. Just play around and find a comfortable place to seal to your legs.

I don’t understand the “creeping” up part. Can you explain that more?

Are you putting the seal on you before pumping or on the jar and then pulling yourself in? I made the mistake of putting the seal on the jar and trying to suction myself in. WOWSA! No Bueno.

you have a really good idea to make your own. This way you can adapt it to what you want. I did that with a Balls only jar. It’s fantastic.

Lets keep each other posted and share ideas. Thanks for the feedback. really.