First Time pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

BcKink

First Time pumping

Post by BcKink »

I have been checking out the Forum for awhile, and I finally got some time to try out pumping. I pumped with a jar and hose, wet and did 3 seasons of 10min each. I don't know how much vacuum I used. as I have nothing to compare it to. How did I do. Anyone have pointers on how much vacuum I can generate with my mouth?
Last edited by BcKink on Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumper tom

Re: First Time pumping

Post by pumper tom »

Nice Work
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Great first time pump work. You can generate more vac w/your mouth and hose than you need to while pumping. Go easy on it. My understanding is full package pumping is low vac, long sessions. My testicles get big and hard when I ball pump as well. Same as your results. Long sessions will get you a big round heavy bag.
BcKink

Post by BcKink »

I can't wait to try this again. I'm waiting for a pump with a gauge to come in. but in the mean time can anyone tell me how much suction with my mouth would be to much. What am I looking for?
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

great results. like cock and ballpumping in a jar.
Do italso with my mouth for underpressure. For me it feels comfortable over more than 4 h.
Attachments
after h h in the jar
after h h in the jar
pumping with hot water in the jar
pumping with hot water in the jar
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

BcKink wrote:I can't wait to try this again. I'm waiting for a pump with a gauge to come in. but in the mean time can anyone tell me how much suction with my mouth would be to much. What am I looking for?
You should get an involuntary boner at about 5-7hg. which for me is right for cock only, but higher than I like for full package pumping.
I'm comfortable at 3hg.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

what a great effort! I love your results - very sexy. Keep at it - I'll hope to see more
BcKink

Post by BcKink »

pipefitterdom wrote:
BcKink wrote:I can't wait to try this again. I'm waiting for a pump with a gauge to come in. but in the mean time can anyone tell me how much suction with my mouth would be to much. What am I looking for?
You should get an involuntary boner at about 5-7hg. which for me is right for cock only, but higher than I like for full package pumping.
I'm comfortable at 3hg.
I guess I was over that 5-7hg then. Thanks for giving me something to compare it for. I didn't really know so I kept it to short 10 min sessions with 10-15 min breaks.
BcKink

Post by BcKink »

It’s been to long had a bit of time today on my second round of 30min
Last edited by BcKink on Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
BcKink

Post by BcKink »

After 3 30mins they are definitely bigger ! Can’t wait to do this again.