Help/advice needed

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Thor39

Help/advice needed

Post by Thor39 »

Hi
I have a little problem. About 1 month ago i started pumping, I have a 2 stage LApump with ID 3,5".
The 2 first times I pumped, my size was great, was about 15" around my balls.
But after those 2 times, I can not get over 10"????
Whats going on? What am I suddenly doing wrong?
Hope some of you guys, can help.
heinderhod

Re: Help/advice needed

Post by heinderhod »

my experiance after 20 years of pumping : every day is differant ! What works today must not work tomorrow.
Just try to change the parameters of yr session from day to day to find out whats the best for yr body and be patient !
What doesnt work today will be the hit tomorrow

dont worry , stay pumped
Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Ditto above plus drink loads of fluids (not booze! lol)
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

I must agree...........no two pumps are the same. My opinion for all pumping is "Enjoy the pump" take your time. If it feels good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,again ENJOY IT !!
Stay hydrated.............any way you want. It can be water, beer, gator-aid what ever you like. Also stay warm..the body works better warm.
Thor39

Post by Thor39 »

Thanks for the inputs.
As I am a newbie to this, I have a few more questions.
1. Do any of you have suggestions on how to put a session together. How long time, how much pressure, how many breaks and when etc.
2. Could the size of the first stage (3,5") be to big, I think it sucks in a lot, will that stop the fluid to go to my balls?
And once again thanks for your replys.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thor39 wrote:Thanks for the inputs.
As I am a newbie to this, I have a few more questions.
1. Do any of you have suggestions on how to put a session together. How long time, how much pressure, how many breaks and when etc.
2. Could the size of the first stage (3,5") be to big, I think it sucks in a lot, will that stop the fluid to go to my balls?
And once again thanks for your replys.
Do what has worked in the past. The growth rate does fluctuate under identical conditions over time, but the trajectory is always bigger even if there are plateaus. Enjoy your size!

I rarely go over 4hg. anymore. I rarely pump for more than 2 hour sessions. I think 2 hours twice in 6-12 hour period gives better results than one four hour marathon. If you use ample lubricant always and stay within those parameters you will not bruise or blister your balls.

In my experience progress is faster in the largest opening that feels relatively comfortable.
However, aim the tube downward, positioning the mouth at the base of your shaft preventing abdomen from entering.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Everyone will have different results and different routines. I will agree with Pipefitter that two sessions a day are better than one. Where as in my case a 2 hour session in the morning with a 3 or 4 hour session at night work the best. AGAIN..........that's what works for me.
Thor39

Post by Thor39 »

Hi
Thanks for all your inputs. I am still struggeling to gain some size again. It wil not happen anymore????
Just one more question: when you pump, how long are you in the tube before having a break, and how long a brake do you take?
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

That's just how it is sometimes. You can pump for hours and not make much progress. I had that problem recently where I could only get goose egg sized balls but not retain much fluid. Infusion was starting to look pretty good in spite of my irrational fear of needles. So I just enjoyed having huge well defined balls. After several more sessions I was about ready to take a few weeks rest then finally fluids began to accumulate. Even when you do everything right that don't always cooperate.
As far as schedules go, rest an re lube every 1/2 to 1 hours they don't have to be long breaks. If you get huge tight and red give it a rest while it equalizes inside and things start to loosen up. I let gravity and undulation do much of my stretching for me, concentrating more on keeping it full than forcing it with high vacuum levels. Blistering will just cause pain and cost you pump down time.
Thor39

Post by Thor39 »

pipefitterdom wrote:That's just how it is sometimes. You can pump for hours and not make much progress. I had that problem recently where I could only get goose egg sized balls but not retain much fluid. Infusion was starting to look pretty good in spite of my irrational fear of needles. So I just enjoyed having huge well defined balls. After several more sessions I was about ready to take a few weeks rest then finally fluids began to accumulate. Even when you do everything right that don't always cooperate.
As far as schedules go, rest an re lube every 1/2 to 1 hours they don't have to be long breaks. If you get huge tight and red give it a rest while it equalizes inside and things start to loosen up. I let gravity and undulation do much of my stretching for me, concentrating more on keeping it full than forcing it with high vacuum levels. Blistering will just cause pain and cost you pump down time.
Hi
Thanks a lot for your answer, I will just keep trying. The problem you had, sounds exactly like my problem, only my balls get bigger, but no fluid in the sack. I hope something will happen soon.
Thor39

Post by Thor39 »

Hi
I can still not get any size, been going on for soon 2 months. Will it help to use a smaller tube?
Mine is 3,5" ID, and it sucks in a lot of my andonomen. Does that stop the fluid from going to my balls?
It is only my cock thats getting bigger. HELP.