First proper pump in my 2-stage

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

roastbeef

First proper pump in my 2-stage

Post by roastbeef »

Haven't properly pumped my balls for a few years, used to have a globe from yinyangchi.com. Invested in a 2-stage from Thickwall.co.uk and I think I can say I was pleased with the results.
Attachments
18044.jpg
18043.jpg
18042.jpg
18041.jpg
Always good to meet other pumpers and exchange stories/pics
bigtitlover

Re: First proper pump in my 2-stage

Post by bigtitlover »

great result
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

great pump!
roastbeef

Post by roastbeef »

So this would be my second pump in my 2 stage, I reckon I might have got a bit bigger, certainly struggled to get it all in my jeans when I was going to work. I am currently dry pumping with a heat pad, I know most prefer to wet pump, but my preference allows me to walk about the house while still in the pup without the fear of spills. Any regime tips on getting beyond this point would be very welcome.
Attachments
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

If you use water with salts you can make a sling ti sit the tube into, tied up around you're back to help carry the weight and if you do break the seal the sling will hold the tube so you shouldn't get spills. If you use an oil for lub around the entry, sit down for 10 or 15 mins and let the oil soak into the skin. This will give you a much better seal, almost sticking the tube entry to you. I find this most helpful for moving around as i regularly pump at work, although my tubes do have a built in rubber cushion seal on them. Not too sure with the plastic entry of a 2 stage but it can't make it any worse.

Bignlow
roastbeef

Post by roastbeef »

Thanks for the reply, also do you know why the salts improve results. I am assuming it has to do with osmosis and the movement of water between low water potential and high water potential, but not sure how that is working in this instance. Anyway a couple more from the same session.

RB
Attachments
DSC_0075.JPG
DSC_0061.JPG