Anyone experience something like this?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Inflation

Anyone experience something like this?

Post by Inflation »

I have been pumping balls only for about a month with no problems, no pain, and decent results. Recently I was pumping with a vacuum around 4 to 5 inches hg. I was in the tube for over an hour when I felt an odd sensation. I began to feel nauseous and began have a weird aching feeling in my groin area, and almost felt like I was about to start sweating.

I immediately stopped pumping and released the vacuum. My groin area felt mildly odd for days afterwards. After over a week of not pumping things seemed to be feeling better so I tried pumping balls only again (at about 3 to 4 inches hg) and after about 15 minutes that nauseous feeling was coming back again, although much less than the first time. So, I stopped immediately.

Has anyone had this experience? Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Clearly I need to wait longer before trying again.

Thanks for any insight.
kiwibop

Re: Anyone experience something like this?

Post by kiwibop »

There is a reasonable possibility that it is testicular torsion - twisting of the spermatic cords. Don't muck about, get it checked out by a doctor
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

The last time I had that sensation it turned out to be a hernia.
I keep tubes low on my crotch, pulling in less abdomen.
Inflation

Post by Inflation »

kiwibop - thanks for the words of caution. Firstly, there was nothing causing any twisting of my testicles, but I admit I do not know if that is essential for testicular torsion. Probably more significant is that, as I understand testicular torsion, if I had it I would still be experiencing pain and probably swelling. The sensation I experienced was not painful, just scary and certainly not pleasant. Since that happened there has been no pain, no swelling. My groin felt a little strange for a few days (kind of sensitive), but definitely no pain then, and definitely no pain now.

pipefitterdom - your comment does make me wonder. However, I do not think the way I position the tube could have created a hernia. Only my balls were in the tube. I was using a Phallosan Forte attached to my penis to hold my penis from getting pulled into the tube. That combination was working great for me during the month or so of pumping prior to this event. Because of this combination, only the balls are getting vacuum (up to the perineum and around to the base of the penis). At the time of the event I did not see any tissue being pulled into the tube from anywhere other than the ball sack.

Here is my revised guess as to what happened:

Many years ago I had my penile suspensory ligaments "released" (the term the surgeon used -- basically he cut the ligaments). Long story short, I regret having that procedure. Long after I was healed from that procedure I could tell there was an area that still had a small amount of suspensory ligament attachment (too hard to explain here how I could tell).

Well, I recently noticed (days after my scary event) that my penis no longer gives the indication of that small area of suspensory ligament attachment. That makes me wonder if what I felt during that event was the tearing apart of that remaining small area of ligament attachment.

I mentioned that I use a Phallosan Forte to restrain the penis from going into the tube. The Phallosan Forte pulls on the penis. Then add to that a pull at the base of the penis in the other direction due to the vacuum in the tube. Perhaps the combined force acting on what remained of the attached ligaments was enough to tear apart that small remaining area.

I am still interested in if any others have had an experience like this.

I also wonder if anyone has knowingly had a ligament tear like this? If so, what did it feel like?

Thanks!
naiad

Post by naiad »

Since this is an inexpert speculation, I will join in.
I think you are right about the ligament idea. I pulled mine off by myself with good results. It would be easy for a cord, just released, to reattach in some way if it is not held away for some healing period.
I think you should keep on with your regime including stop when something sets you to worrying. Give it a rest, start again, and see if the symptoms change. If for the better, party on.