unpumped

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

StretchMine

unpumped

Post by StretchMine »

Greetings fellow pumpers. I haven't posted in quite a while. Lots going on but mostly I've recently retired and figuring out the next phase of life. I"ve been pumping and occasionally infusing but time has not always been on my side so I don't pump as often as I did in the past. Here is a photo I just took showing my balls completely unpumped. I wanted to give you an idea of my current status. I had a physical a couple of weeks ago at which I told my doctor about pumping and how much I love what I've accomplished. To say the least he was amazed. I explained about vacuum pumping (he'd never heard of such a thing) and how there is a large community of men who pump. The only thing he had to say was to "be careful" and he got a big kick out of what I've accomplished.
I will be pumping as often as possible now that I have time (well, except for tending chickens and ducks and getting the garden planted) and I expect to continue to grow. I'll be posting more updates as things progress and as I reach new heights. To say I love my permanent size is an understatement. :)
Stretch
Attachments
100_3067.JPG
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
R00ster

Re: unpumped

Post by R00ster »

Whoa! I mean, WOW! Them balls look heavy. The statement " you don't have the balls" don't pertain to you.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

ABSOLUTELY LOVE what you've become. Or what you've made me your balls. They are tremendous and rather formidable. you genuinely inspire me to want to pump my balls because to achieve that kind of permanent size would be quite nice.

Can't wait to see how big you end up my friend. Stay huge, stay awesome!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Hey Stretch nice to see you are still around. It is amazing how doctors can be so different, I had to visit a urologist and he wasn't amazed at all but I don't really care. Very nice hang going on there must have to were some very long shorts. Nice to see you back again.
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Stretch my friend glad to see a new posting. Pumped or unpumped your balls are sheer, fabulous perfection!! ellery
rosco

Post by rosco »

Stretch you are certainly an inspiration to so many of us! A truly fantastic set of lovely low hangers. Please continue the journey. So wonderful to see you pics whenever I log on!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Fantastic Stretch, just what i'm after. Just don't get the time often enough though. Maybe take a while longer than planned.

Bignlow
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Congratulations on your retirement ! Congrats for your remarkable lowhangers ! Here's to continued growth and larger balls !!
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Congratulations on your retirement after such a celebrated career. I look forward to seeing the gains you will make in both length and mass as you enter this stage in your life. Hopefully you will find the time now to create a regular and vigorous schedule devoted to pumping and other forms of genital enlargement. Please post photos of your development along the way to inspire all of us to grow.

Determination
Determination
Last edited by bigricky on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

great to see you back on the forum stretch your sack is just amazing
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

This post has brought me such incredible happiness. Sending so much love. <3
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

awesome streched balls. looking great and are perfect for pumping
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

So Ellery helped me work my nuts night before last. This man knows how to handle big balls.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Here he is with my pumped nuts.
Attachments
100_3071.JPG
100_3072.JPG
fuelhead

Post by fuelhead »

Stretch, You look amazing! Congratulations on your retirement! Hope you have time to make them even larger, good luck!