unpumped

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bone9605

Re: unpumped

Post by bone9605 »

StretchMine wrote:Here he is with my pumped nuts.
Dam i would love to feel the weight of that sack on my face
howtobehuge

Post by howtobehuge »

Incredible balls bro. I'm inspired to grow! All the best to you in your retirement. I look forward to seeing your balls blow up even bigger with all the time you'll have to dedicate to them now.
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

as amazing as stretch's huge beautiful balls and sack look they are indeed even better to grasp and caress!! ellery
Dude72

Post by Dude72 »

Truly amazing. Though im sure you have been asked before...how much premanent gain in size have you gotten since you started? You have the balls by which all others should be measured...and inspired by.
Musclebeardf

Post by Musclebeardf »

Your balls are amazingly big and nice man! I'm defitely inspired to grow and I'd be very happy to achive at least half of what you've got. Wish you all the best in your retirement. If you don't as a freshman, I'd like to ask you what kind of pump you use and how is your pumping routine? Those are the most incredible balls I've ever seen man.
thedude8199

Post by thedude8199 »

Impressive. How big were your testicles before you started pumping? I didn't think pumping would physically increase the size of your testicles that much. I'm hoping to get somewhere between where you are and where I am now lol
steve thomas misfit

Post by steve thomas misfit »

Absolutely gorgeous balls.
Pumped daddy dick
Dude72

Post by Dude72 »

Everyone here wants those balls...hopefully some of us here can provide some competition hahahaha
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Listen up, men. It's good to recognize the result of years of dedication to the craft of personal body modification. It's good to laud someone with the determination and concentration to achieve these results. but if you really want to show this man that he has inspired you, I challenge you all to walk in his footsteps: stretch your balls and pump up bigger and bigger with the dedication and sheer focused purpose of growing your most precious gift, and then show your progress to the world like Stretch does. I saw this not only as a challenge to you, but as a tribute to my friend so he can have some really decent photos to get off to. Because he is not just inspiring: he's a really good friend ;)

Love and affection,
Russ.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Stretch, LOVE your natural size. I would love to reach that unpumped size. I'm gonna be getting myself some of those ball growth pills soon, so hoping that'll help. I'm trying to avoid infusion, but any tips you have would be great. So awesome <3
Dude72

Post by Dude72 »

Russ is right! Happy pumping all...go for your ultimate best...and be sure to share your success.
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

ShadetheDWolf wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:15 pm Stretch, LOVE your natural size. I would love to reach that unpumped size. I'm gonna be getting myself some of those ball growth pills soon, so hoping that'll help. I'm trying to avoid infusion, but any tips you have would be great. So awesome <3
What growth pill are you referring to? Thanks
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

tennsteven wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:14 am
ShadetheDWolf wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:15 pm Stretch, LOVE your natural size. I would love to reach that unpumped size. I'm gonna be getting myself some of those ball growth pills soon, so hoping that'll help. I'm trying to avoid infusion, but any tips you have would be great. So awesome <3
What growth pill are you referring to? Thanks
Shatavari. They’re hormone pills. There’s a thread about gaining ball size/growth without pumping. Anyway, the person on their said that the pills make your balls grow in size over time. Sooo giving them a shot, have them coming in today. Should be shortly 😁
immortal

Post by immortal »

Jezzz that are balls I dream of having perfect looking. Drooling with envy
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

Hey Stretch....no idea how I missed this thread until now but glad I found it. Happy for you moving into the retirement phase of life. I've been retired for 5 years and like it very much although living in close proximity to family members prevents me from totally letting loose and pumping much more frequently. Love your unpumped photo. Just amazing and like everyone else, your success is something we aspire to!

Did you choose a place that is warm year round to assist in lower hanging?