monstertube jr question for you vets

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Shadarts

monstertube jr question for you vets

Post by Shadarts »

Monstertube Jr 2/3 packed......but a ways to go.
Monstertube Jr 2/3 packed......but a ways to go.
A question for the veterans:

I have been pumping for two years and started with the monstertube a year ago. I have been very careful not to over pump and always take a rest after a few days of pumping. My question is: How much longer do you think it will take me to fill the monstertube junior?

Some days i seem to get to this point easily and some not so much. I ossassionally use a cock pump and ball weights to break up the routine and i know im bigger than when i started years ago but im wondering when i can expect to break through that next plateau that so many of you write about.

I know, i know, its a marathon not a race. Thanks guys.
bignlow

Re: monstertube jr question for you vets

Post by bignlow »

Everyone is different as they say. I think everyone plateau's at various times and then the growing seems to kick in again. I've found my best gains are after an extended rest period, 4 to 6 weeks, so at the moment i'm trying pumping for a period of time and then 2 weeks off to see what happens..

Bignlow
Shadarts

Post by Shadarts »

Thanks Big, your massive sac is an inspiration. I'm sure genetics plays a big part but I will keep stretching until I have the sac I'm after. Thanks bud.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

As a devoted Monster-tube Jr. pumper. Now packing it regularly after years of pumping. I would suggest to use the cylinder dry. No more wet pumping. Begin by massaging and manually stretching your ball sac before each session, then lube up well with an antibiotic "ointment" such as Polysporin or the generic brand, massage in well, Then use a long straight tube and pump cock and balls for extended length for about and hour. Following that take a good break and manually massage and stretch the sac, then enter the Monster-tube Jr. and watch yourself blow up. No water just a heating pad, not too hot, to keep things warm and the lube at body temp. Then pump for at least 2 to 3 hours, taking regular breaks and massaging the testicles lovingly and letting them breathe, then back into the cylinder for more growth. You can use a good shea butter lotion through out the process but always begin with the antibiotic ointment. Let me know if this works for you, I am sure it will. I am proud of my massive development.
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

Be careful using the Polysporin in acrylic tubes. The vehicle is petroleum jelly, which will eventually attack the acrylic. Use vegetable-based or silicone lubes. I use vegetable cooking oil - canola or olive oil. My MTJr has survived several years, now. A few stress cracks around the bolt holes, but nothing serious.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

The creator of the Monster-tubes, Peter Dabal recommends the Polysporin as the first layer of lube.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Why an antibiotic lotion? BB. :?:
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

it provides an initial strong seal and protects against all bacterial infection.
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Why would you possibly get a bacterial infection from pumping. Mindless indiscriminate use of antibiotics is the reason we are going to hit "peak antibiotics" in the next ten years or so - welcome back to pre-WW1 death rates from infection
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

you're a pain in the ass!