Ball Pressure

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

GTOK

Ball Pressure

Post by GTOK »

I know time and other factors play a role into it, but given pressure as the only variable and all other factors as constants, what's been your "sweet-spot" pressure level? What's been the optimal pressure you guys have found at where you get maximum expansion?
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
northernpumper

Re: Ball Pressure

Post by northernpumper »

I tend to like it in the 5 to 6 inches of vacuum level. Keeps a good seal but does not put that much pressure on you very comfortable. Have gone up to 9 to 10 for a while but you can pull a blister very fast if you don't watch it and you tend to dis-color as well.
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

9 to 10?? Wow - that's insane! Max I've ever hit when doing balls only or full package pumping was 8, and even then I could only hold it maybe 10-15 seconds before I got that nauseating feeling in my gut.

My balls feel most comfortable around 3.5 but I seem to expand better around 4.5
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
headair123

Post by headair123 »

I have gotten to the point where anything less than 5 does not even register.

During the first hour of full-package pumping, my sweet spot tends to be between 7 and 8. I feel comfortable and the pressure is pleasant.
During the second hour of pumping, I tend to hang comfortably between 9 and 10. I can take spikes up to 15 for a maximum of one minute at a time. But, in order to recover, I need to go back to 5 for a while and then build up back up to 9 or 10.

Of course, with this kind of approach, discoloration is a fact of life.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
pumpinit

Post by pumpinit »

Before I say this let me say that it takes years to train the tissues to do this.
I have now been and am still in my Bull Maaster Sr. It is completely full of water and a tube from it to a secondary jar to keep water from the pump.
I was first in for just over two hours at twelve inches, yes that's very close to a differential pressure of six psi.
I took everything out and rested about thirty minutes but have now been back in for about an hour at eight inches. I am about to relax to five inches
for about a half hour. Then I will go back to twelve inches for about ten minutes to level off for another hour or so at nine inches.
No photos will be posted as per request of my wife. She is into the activities but not into sharing photos.
Can't say I really want to anyway.
azboy1515

Post by azboy1515 »

Dumb question. I have a "mityvac" hand pump. How do I read it? There are positive numbers that are "in.HG vac" and negative numbers that are "kpa"... what should I be reading? And what # are you guys referring to?
xzen54321

Post by xzen54321 »

azboy1515 wrote:Dumb question. I have a "mityvac" hand pump. How do I read it? There are positive numbers that are "in.HG vac" and negative numbers that are "kpa"... what should I be reading? And what # are you guys referring to?
They are all negative, just US standard and metric. Inches of mercury vs. kilo-pascals.

When anyone here in referring to their pressure in the range on 0-15 they are usually referring to inHg.

As for myself, I start at 3, and pulse up to 6 for a while until I can stand a constant 5, then leave it at 4 for a while, that seems to be the most comfortable for me with the infrequent pumping I do.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Generally i'd go for a steady 5 hg but lately i've been pulling 6 or 7 and letting it drop off to around 3 and then pulling it back to 6 or 7, around an hour at a time.

Bignlow
doniger_guy

Post by doniger_guy »

bignlow wrote:Generally i'd go for a steady 5 hg but lately i've been pulling 6 or 7 and letting it drop off to around 3 and then pulling it back to 6 or 7, around an hour at a time.

Bignlow
I agree, I pumped today for about 1 hour just like this
Started11-2002.9-2006 I am now a MonsertTube Sr. Owner. http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=18763&highlight=#18763
11/2013 http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/post-32746.html&highlight=#p32746