Goodtube for pumping balls only?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Error540

Goodtube for pumping balls only?

Post by Error540 »

So i am pretty new and only started at the beginning of the year pumping, i managed to rig up a large glass STJ and have been using it with decent results. I am wanting to get a second tube that i can move over to and only do my balls and also something i can get up and move with(the glass STJ weighs too much) what would be a good tube for just pumping my balls? i had read somewhere that the longjohnny tube was a good one for doing just your balls. Any and all advice welcome
SFBallpumper

Re: Goodtube for pumping balls only?

Post by SFBallpumper »

I have a Long Johnny and it's my favorite tube. I pump my balls and cock with it but it seems to have more effect on my balls, for unknown reasons. I've tried just putting my balls in it but my cock always seems to get sucked in, even at low pressure.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
solo1956

Post by solo1956 »

I also use a long Johnny..my balls always overtake my cock no matter what device I use..I have seen others use a long Johnny and their cock is still ahead of their balls ..I guess it's just what type of body we have..
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

I have an ASTJ as well as a Long Johnny that do excellent work for full package pumping. But when I want to do truly balls ONLY, I revert to one of my straight cylinders that I generally use for cock only pumping. My current cylinder is a 3x9 Vacutech flared. It pulls my balls down great. The only drawback is after a while, the way the flared end bunches up against by cock can get a bit uncomfortable so maybe 20 minutes into a balls-only pump, I have to take it off and adjust. After about 45 minutes, it gets to be a bit unbearable and I can't go longer. Then I'll put the whole package into the ASTJ and go from there.
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond