HIDING HUGE BULDGE

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumper4206

HIDING HUGE BULDGE

Post by pumper4206 »

love to be 14+ inches if i could all the time but with work its impossible almost to hide it, even with compression underwear - which helps, but anyone that rocks 16-20 inch balls all the time have any suggestion?
solo1956

Re: HIDING HUGE BULDGE

Post by solo1956 »

I try to make sure I have a long enough period before work ,overnight reduces quite a lot for me...My work pants tend to be roomy around the ball area ,it only becomes a problem if I sit down with nothing in front of me ...but it's good to see them look ...nobody says anything ...it's great to see how people now look straight at my crotch when I walk in a room Hey!! The face is up here..lol.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Solo, nice to see you posting again :) . Are you still filling your LJ as easily as before? You must be incredibly huge by now. Hope to see more once again, BB.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Long shirt tails
Pleated slacks
Buttoned blazer
Southpole 3180 baggy blue jeans
Wide stance
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

Why are you trying to hide them isn't it why we pump some where deep down inside we all want to be noticed even just for a split second my suggestion is loose fitting jeans with lyrca underwear keeps your package tighter to your thigh hopefully some day you'll get get passed being shy about it and let the world in and sometimes when some one does notice tell its and old injury from when you where younger and it flares up from time to time good luck