Ball Pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Re: Ball Pumping

Post by pipefitterdom »

[/quote] Should I do Bullmaster how long, then after that take a break and then do the Monster for another amount of time the same day?[/quote]

Just what Toledo says, move to the Jr. when it feels right and you can favor the tube that gives you the shape you are looking for but still mix it up with the other tube.

You're getting great results so enjoy the new size. If you are hooked and consistent it happens on its own. Don't rush yourself since it's a very cumulative process. There is growth and there are plateaus. When they happen just rest and repeat the cycle over and over and eventually you make even more gains.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Nice pics! good luck and Keep it pumped.
bige13

Post by bige13 »

Dose anyone know of a good stretching cream?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I've gone off the moisturisers, too many chemicals. I'm using coconut oil mainly, soaks in lovely and keeps the skin nice and supple which is what you want for stretching. Any natural oil will do, almond, olive etc. Bit messier than the creams but in my view better.

Bignlow
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

I use two cylinders, I start my pumping sessions in a long cylindrical tube, a "long-johnny" for stretch and length. I always pump dry, but begin with a lot of lubrication with an antibiotic ointment like Polysporin or a generic brand. Later in the sessions I switch to a shea butter lotion to further lubricate and keep the skin soft and flexible. I take breaks regularly and massage and manually stretch the scrotum before I go back into the cylinder. After and hour in the long tube, I move to the Monster Junior and immediately bloat, and stay in for another 2 hours, taking regular breaks as before. Once the Junior is packed, I pull out and massage and masturbate. Following the almost daily sessions I further moisturize with the shea butter lotion. I have permanent growth and a very natural shape. Often take a couple of days off to rest and allow the tissues to grow naturally. Hope this is of some help to you. I am considering investing in a Bullmaster as an alternative experience and of course the goal of a massive sac. Be sure you are totally shaved before every session and always shave a few hours before beginning to pump. I am open to all comments.
Last edited by bigricky on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Fantastic pair of nuts Ricky
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Outstanding massive sac and I highly agree with the Shea cream moisturizer technique. I personally only use Palmers Shea butter formulation with vitamin E which immediately improves tissue stretching, it's available in the U.S and the UK and is made by the E.T. Browne company Ltd. BB.
bige13

Post by bige13 »

Do you put the shea butter one before you pump or after after you pump? Just wondering
pumping eggs

Post by pumping eggs »

I am not sure, but your balls don´t look relaxed on the pics you have posted. Are your balls hanging more if you take a bath?
The first thing before pumping is warming your balls, i take a bath before every pumping session, after that my balls are hanging pretty low and the fluids can flow
low = flow :lol:

Another thing is your tube, start with a smaller one and change if your balls reaching the walls almost completely. Smaller tubes with no seal are much cheaper than a bullmaster or a two stage for example, two smaller tubes will work better for you i think.
bige13

Post by bige13 »

you should warm up the scrotum first, then put coconut oil and massage the coconut oil in then start pumping dry or wet?
bige13

Post by bige13 »

After I pump for like two days, then I take some days and I have noticed that balls are kind of hanging a little lower now, and seem more relaxed afterwards, I have tried coconut oil and it feels good.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Here are some fantastic results from daily ball stretching and pumping in a variety of recommended cylinders. Long Johnny, Monster-tube Jr. and Senior, Bullmaster custom.
Attachments
Worth the work.
Worth the work.
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Bigricky, Wow ..... that sure is a wonderful picture of your pumpers huge bulge I love it. You look totally amazing.
I've tried your routine of an hour in a straight tube and then going in to the monster jnr, I've only done about 45 minutes in the jnr and not the 2 hours you said you do yet, but going to try that amount of time soon. Anyway what I wanted to say was I bloated bigger and better than ever before by following your guide . it was wonderful. I did 45 minutes in magnum afterwards and bloated bigger than before it felt wonderful. I'm going to follow your routine now now everyday I pump , with straight tube followed by monster jnr.
All the best Tim
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

You will get the results you are looking for, just stick to this routine. Be prepared for permanent growth over time, since cellular development is inevitable. The goal should always be a "Massive Sac". The ultimate state of masculinity.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Great pic bigricky ! Your huge sack is being held perfectly by your custom speedo !!