Ball Pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bige13

Ball Pumping

Post by bige13 »

I', new to cock and ball pumping, I have a few question, I have Monster Tube Jr. and a Bullmaster, pumping.

1. How many days should I try and Pump?
2. should one I day I use the Monster Tube, then the other Day switch the bull master?
3, Is Wet pumping better then dry pumping?
4.Should I use any lube during wet pumping?
5. How many days should I rest Between pumping. For Example like pump once week and then take a week off.

6. If wet pumping how much water should I put in the tube, I have to be careful not to put too much since my pump is not water proof. I have one of those hand pumps.

7. How has it taken everyone to fill a Monster Tube Jr. and a Bullmaster?

I try and pump twice a week, but if I can't pump twice a week, then I only pump once a week, Since I have to be careful since I have a job sometimes I work 6 days, so dose not leave me time to pump that much.

Or should I do this use one pump for a month then next month switch to the other pump?

I have tried wet pumping with the Monster Tube Jr. and I have noticed a difference with wet pumping with monster tube Jr. since like the monster tube Jr. stretches out the cock and balls more, so on they are not hanging a little lower now, and then If I go to the Bullmaster, then it just make you balls look more like a bull? and the skin around the glans of the cock look better when wet pumping with the monster tube Jr.

Any Tips one ball and Cock Pumping?
Last edited by bige13 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
bige13

Re: Ball Pumping

Post by bige13 »

anyone?
bige13

Post by bige13 »

Here are some photos after my 1 hour pumping
Attachments
IMG_2236.jpg
IMG_2231.jpg
IMG_2229.jpg
IMG_2227.jpg
IMG_2215.jpg
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

Good questions maybe 1 of the veterans on here can answer and maybe make this a sticky.
Chumy69

Post by Chumy69 »

Hey buddy, read this:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44841

He have a lot tips for pumping
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

bige13 wrote:anyone?
Good results for just an hour!

Wet pumping is best. Warm water is best. I use hair conditioner in the water to make things slippery.
I would start out in the BM, and go to the MT Jr after bulking up. From unpumped it takes many hours over a few days time to fill the BullMaster almost to the very end. I've never fully packed the Jr. to the very end, but it was pretty full!

It sounds like your pump schedule is about right for starters. Moderate pumping can be done more frequently, and marathons should have a longer period of rest before the next session. Even though I know my limits I still get days with lackluster results. When nothing seems to work it's time for a little break.I get the most growth in the first hour, but can do two or three hour long sessions in a day with long rest breaks in between.

You just have to cautiously experiment to find what works for you.
bige13

Post by bige13 »

pipefitterdom wrote:
bige13 wrote:anyone?
Good results for just an hour!

Wet pumping is best. Warm water is best. I use hair conditioner in the water to make things slippery.
I would start out in the BM, and go to the MT Jr after bulking up. From unpumped it takes many hours over a few days time to fill the BullMaster almost to the very end. I've never fully packed the Jr. to the very end, but it was pretty full!

It sounds like your pump schedule is about right for starters. Moderate pumping can be done more frequently, and marathons should have a longer period of rest before the next session. Even though I know my limits I still get days with lackluster results. When nothing seems to work it's time for a little break.I get the most growth in the first hour, but can do two or three hour long sessions in a day with long rest breaks in between.

You just have to cautiously experiment to find what works for you.

Should I do Bullmaster how long, then after that take a break and then do the Monster for another amount of time the same day?
bige13

Post by bige13 »

any other tips anyone?
bige13

Post by bige13 »

Here are some photos of after my 2 hours wet pumping session. What dose everyone think, This was with my Bullmaster.
Attachments
IMG_2544.jpg
IMG_2510.jpg
IMG_2482.jpg
IMG_2468.jpg
IMG_2464.jpg
IMG_2448.jpg
IMG_2440.jpg
IMG_2437.jpg
IMG_2409.jpg
IMG_2384.jpg
bige13

Post by bige13 »

two more
Attachments
IMG_2565.jpg
IMG_2557.jpg
bige13

Post by bige13 »

any tips
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

What pressure are you using and are you using a heating pad?
bige13

Post by bige13 »

jr1975atv wrote:What pressure are you using and are you using a heating pad?

3 to 5 inHG, and not heating pad, and plus I using warm water also, I also try and take a break. no heating pad.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

Your new so how you progress is up to you. Your progress will come based on your comfort level and the amount of time you put into it. I am surprised at the equipment choices you made. You jumped right in the big boy pool. Thats ok. just don't push to fast and blister up .

Tips : you already know to take breaks. I suggest to the newest to take them every 20 mins. everyone I chat with says warm water is a must. I disagree with that. I pump dry because my skin expands and holds a better seal without all the fuss. I also recommend between full breaks taking the air pressure up and down during the whole session. Just like a new balloon is difficult to blow up. A previously inflated one up fills out quicker. So I take it up up up hold and then release and start over again. Switching equipment is a good idea. I do so between the Bull Master Magnum and a Suntea jar. It breaks up the monotony. Gives different results. like your equipment will. I would start with which ever feels most comfortable and seals best first. Then move to the other. I prefer to end my sessions in the jar because I expand more there. But then I have to deal with getting out. I wish I had a Jr Last I suggest taking days off in between sessions. Your skin will need time to relax and heal before you force stretch it again. I know after 10yrs of ball pumping I can not go more then 2-3 days in a row. I can force it but I never get good results during those sessions. and it feels like a wasted time.
bige13

Post by bige13 »

Toledopumper wrote:Your new so how you progress is up to you. Your progress will come based on your comfort level and the amount of time you put into it. I am surprised at the equipment choices you made. You jumped right in the big boy pool. Thats ok. just don't push to fast and blister up .

Tips : you already know to take breaks. I suggest to the newest to take them every 20 mins. everyone I chat with says warm water is a must. I disagree with that. I pump dry because my skin expands and holds a better seal without all the fuss. I also recommend between full breaks taking the air pressure up and down during the whole session. Just like a new balloon is difficult to blow up. A previously inflated one up fills out quicker. So I take it up up up hold and then release and start over again. Switching equipment is a good idea. I do so between the Bull Master Magnum and a Suntea jar. It breaks up the monotony. Gives different results. like your equipment will. I would start with which ever feels most comfortable and seals best first. Then move to the other. I prefer to end my sessions in the jar because I expand more there. But then I have to deal with getting out. I wish I had a Jr Last I suggest taking days off in between sessions. Your skin will need time to relax and heal before you force stretch it again. I know after 10yrs of ball pumping I can not go more then 2-3 days in a row. I can force it but I never get good results during those sessions. and it feels like a wasted time.
Do you think I have pretty good results so far?