my Monstertube Jr results

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Shadarts

my Monstertube Jr results

Post by Shadarts »

I have had the Monstertube Jr for several months now and up till two months ago I only used it occasionally. Since then I have been pumping under low pressure on a regular basis. I often will pump in the morning for an hour and before bed for an hour or two. I have begun to see some significant results in the last 2 weeks or so and and resisting the urge to raise the pressure. I know that it will take a long time to begin to see any real significant results. I have been pumping my cock for several years now and I can get it to gigantic proportions. But as we all know, those results do not last although I have noticed an increase in girth as a result of my pumping. I must admit, I really have enjoyed the feeling of having an inflated bag these last few weeks. I know that in time and with patience I will get there. In the meantime, pump safely.
Screenshot_2016-01-19-22-29-52-1.png
Screenshot_2016-01-20-11-42-42.png
timff

Re: my Monstertube Jr results

Post by timff »

Hi, Looks like you have had some great pump results. I'm still trying to get big and I've been pumping 5 years now
Monster jnr is a great tube . I use mine about 4 times a week. All the best Tim
Shadarts

Post by Shadarts »

Here is a question for veteran pumpers like Tanuki, Prelude, Barry, and Big N Low, when you have pumped for several consecutive days, how long do you take a break? And what flag goes up that tells you it's time for a break? And last, what is the maximum pressure you pump at?
bige13

Post by bige13 »

Shadarts wrote:Here is a question for veteran pumpers like Tanuki, Prelude, Barry, and Big N Low, when you have pumped for several consecutive days, how long do you take a break? And what flag goes up that tells you it's time for a break? And last, what is the maximum pressure you pump at?
I want to know the something
busterb

Post by busterb »

Nice, looks like you are on the right track.