Pumping with fake testicle?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Error540

Pumping with fake testicle?

Post by Error540 »

Topic basically says it all... I have a fake testicle and a real one and i am just wondering if anyone knows if it is safe for someone like myself to pump, or if anyone knows someone who has and what their result was like.
5Lsal

Re: Pumping with fake testicle?

Post by 5Lsal »

Generally Testicle prosthesis are some sort of silicone variant so pumping wouldn't have any effect on the prosthetic itself.

I don't have a prosthetic but I have undergone significant corrective surgery and have no problems pumping or doing saline infusions.

I don't think you would have any problems but the way your body, including any scar tissue from the prosthetic, reacts will vary compared to someone else.the only way to really know for sure is to try, taking it easy on the vacuum level and duration/size of the pumping, which a new pumper should be doing anyways.

Go for it but take it easy at first and I'm sure you'll have fun.
Error540

Post by Error540 »

If you wouldn't mind asking him for me, does he have a saline filled one? is it in sort of fixed location as far as how it is in there?(mine has a spot that is sort of stitched into place)

Thanks again for your responses
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Error540 wrote:If you wouldn't mind asking him for me, does he have a saline filled one? is it in sort of fixed location as far as how it is in there?(mine has a spot that is sort of stitched into place)

Thanks again for your responses
One of my nuts is stitched to the wall of the scrotum. No issues with that...