Need help choosing a real pump

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

arabianKnight

Need help choosing a real pump

Post by arabianKnight »

Hey guys

I was trying to find something that I can afford for pumping more frequently. I found this website : http://www.bostonpump.com/Ways-to-Measu ... -Size.html

I need help choosing the pump. I know it is silly that i measured myself but not sure then how to choose!!

so around my cock is 5.5in when it is hard and around my balls and cock is 8 in
According to the chart 5.5 in = 1.75 CDS AND 8 in = 2.5 CDS

the instructions say: Now, add both numbers to find out your total cock+ball CDS. Add between 1/2" to 3/4" to your total CDS and pick the closest size cylinder.

ok: so 1.75 + 2.5 = 4.25, if i add .25 this is 4.50

the confusing part for me when looking at this page:
http://www.bostonpump.com/2-STAGE-MONST ... INDER.html

without that step when you add the numbers, it looks like this 2" x 2.75" is good for me if i add a little room. but what happened to the numbers that i added (4.5)?

thank you so much
pipefitterdom

Re: Need help choosing a real pump

Post by pipefitterdom »

Dealt with pipe my whole life and I found the process confusing too.
Looks to me like you will soon be getting trapped in a 2 stage and should,consider a monster jr. at least.
mdimas

Post by mdimas »

That 4.5" figure is most likely the diameter for the main chamber of the cylinder. In my opinion, I'd go for the largest diameter you can since it'll give you the most room to expand and grow.

The real concern however is the entry diameter. Like piper said, you'll probably find yourself getting stuck fairly quickly at your rate. Keep in mind that for most of the cylinders guys use with a seal, the tube itself is typically 4" diameter at the opening and the seal reduces it down to ~2.75". 2.75 would be enough, like you measured, but you're gonna have a hell of a time exiting something that rigid as opposed to a seal. If you're set on a 2-stage, I'd say get an opening diameter in the upper 3" range. But again, I'd really reccomend something easier to get out of, like something from pumptoys or even better, monstertube.
arabianKnight

Post by arabianKnight »

Thank you so much guys, I did have a fear of having hard time getting my stuff out!

I will wait and get the recommended one in two weeks. happy new year! :-)