I LOVE MARATHON PUMPING,NEW VID 2/26/19

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpman12

Re: I LOVE MARATHON PUMPING

Post by pumpman12 »

So here are some pics from my Aug. 30 Marathon pump week.......................sorry it took so long. Hope you like them. I think I'm at my biggest ever in the last pic.
Attachments
IMG_1751.JPG
IMG_1752.JPG
IMG_1753.JPG
IMG_1754.JPG
IMG_1755.JPG
IMG_1756.JPG
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Nice result, for sure. I always like looking at your pics and your progress. Keep it up. That last one is very hot....Bet that session was fun. Take care.
chip_300

Post by chip_300 »

That was an awesome pump you did, love the size!!!! Any chance of pics outside the tube or maybe some new ones from a recent pump?
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

chip_300 wrote:That was an awesome pump you did, love the size!!!! Any chance of pics outside the tube or maybe some new ones from a recent pump?
No problem Chip.............I'll take some out of the Monster on my next marathon. :D

THANKS to all the great pumpers here..............your comments keep me growing and growing !!!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Fitter wants you to too.
Unleash the beef!

pumpman12 wrote:
chip_300 wrote:That was an awesome pump you did, love the size!!!! Any chance of pics outside the tube or maybe some new ones from a recent pump?
No problem Chip.............I'll take some out of the Monster on my next marathon. :D

THANKS to all the great pumpers here..............your comments keep me growing and growing !!!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Hahahaha
Fitter that's funny man.
Wish we could all meet up at the pumpers weekend and hang out together. NO REALLY HANG OUT TOGETHER !!!
Hahahaha now I'm cracking myself up !
I fuckin love to pump. And to be able to do it with so many pumping friends that I've never met would be so cool. Some day my friends.........some day !
12 :D :D
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Pumpman12,
You look amazing in that last pump marathon .
my goodness I really love to see how big you got to , looks amazing. I bet it felt good too mmmmm. Was wondering after a marathon like that do you rest for a day after or a few days ? Or do you keep doing for a day or two.
I must get organized for a good marathon day too. So great to see your picture. Take care Tim.
sayhay100

Post by sayhay100 »

pumpman12 wrote:So here are some pics from my Aug. 30 Marathon pump week.......................sorry it took so long. Hope you like them. I think I'm at my biggest ever in the last pic.
You are looking great man! Love the results.
PumperDane

Post by PumperDane »

True Pumpman12 your results are amazing ... and your pics are making my cock want to slide back in its tube so badly right now and here :D
sayhay100

Post by sayhay100 »

pumpman12 wrote:Hahahaha
Fitter that's funny man.
Wish we could all meet up at the pumpers weekend and hang out together. NO REALLY HANG OUT TOGETHER !!!
I fuckin love to pump. And to be able to do it with so many pumping friends that I've never met would be so cool. Some day my friends.........some day !
It is great, to have so many like minded friends to share with.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

timff wrote:Hi Pumpman12,
You look amazing in that last pump marathon .
my goodness I really love to see how big you got to , looks amazing. I bet it felt good too mmmmm. Was wondering after a marathon like that do you rest for a day after or a few days ? Or do you keep doing for a day or two.
I must get organized for a good marathon day too. So great to see your picture. Take care Tim.
Tim..........when I know I have time coming up to plan my marathons, I start a couple of days in advance and build up my size. So when I'm doing the marathon I'm stretched out to get even bigger.
Lately in the last month I haven't had any real pump time, an hour here or an hour there. I try to do what I call my maintenance pumps just so I don't deflate to far.
Always hoping to have some really long extended pump time.................love it !!!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

pumpman12 wrote:Hahahaha
Fitter that's funny man.
It would be nice to have it at the Habana inn in Oklahoma City. Right in the middle of the continent.
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Pumpman, Thank you so much for telling me about your routine . Will try do the same . I'm going to try get a few day of some regular pumping in before I try for a marathon day. My balls are twitching at the thought of it :-). Have had a week off pumping so hopefully I'm ready for a few days pumping .
All the best Tim
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

timff wrote:Hi Pumpman, Thank you so much for telling me about your routine . Will try do the same . I'm going to try get a few day of some regular pumping in before I try for a marathon day. My balls are twitching at the thought of it :-). Have had a week off pumping so hopefully I'm ready for a few days pumping .
All the best Tim
Good luck Tim.......please post some pics of your progress. Had a short hour and a half this morning. Never enough time. :( :(
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Chip............Here are a couple of pics outside of the Monster. This was not my biggest but I figured I'd post them anyway. I tried out a piece of latex tubing to tie off my pumped package but it was cutting off my circulation so I took it off after about 10 minutes.
Attachments
IMG_1757.JPG
IMG_1758.JPG
IMG_1759.JPG
IMG_1761.JPG