I LOVE MARATHON PUMPING,NEW VID 2/26/19

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpman12

I LOVE MARATHON PUMPING,NEW VID 2/26/19

Post by pumpman12 »

Okay so what's not to love ??
It's 6:00 am here and I just finished an hour & a half in my Bullmaster Magnum. Got a great size and shape too. And now in my Monster Tube Sr and trying to beat my record of 4 hours.... wish me luck. Hoping to do 5. Be back in a couple hours and keep you posted. :D :D
Last edited by pumpman12 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
timff

Re: I LOVE MARATHON PUMPING

Post by timff »

Hi Pumpman, Wow great you have done 1 and a half hours already . Good luck with breaking your record. keep going man . I love how huge you pump. Tim
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

timff wrote:Hi Pumpman, Wow great you have done 1 and a half hours already . Good luck with breaking your record. keep going man . I love how huge you pump. Tim
Thanks Tim................did 4 1/2 hours in the Monster. Broke my 4 hour record and at my biggest ever. Pics & vid next week :D :D
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Pumpman, You are such an amazing wonderful pumper. I got to try a 4 hour pump session me now . Can't wait for your next video
Keep pumping your wonderful.
All the best Tim
major77

Post by major77 »

Looking forward to see your pictures :)
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

Cant wait to see the result
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Just one of my more resent vids...........more to follow !
:D :D :D
Attachments
MVI_1612.AVI
(4.21 MiB) Downloaded 5418 times
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

very nice, I encourage you to continue the growth, the potential is there….be disciplined about your routines and you will get the results you seek. There are no limits to male genital growth.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

bigricky wrote:very nice, I encourage you to continue the growth, the potential is there….be disciplined about your routines and you will get the results you seek. There are no limits to male genital growth.
I can only second these words! Especially the last sentence. I may even use that as my signature with bigRicky's blessing?
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

That video made me wanna do a massive ball pumping session dude! The only problem I'm running into is using the monster tube. My cock gets to a 4.5" diameter base alone and adding my balls to that makes it easily over 5". This makes the entry to the monster senior tight and very uncomfortable. For long durations it makes me go numb. I need a tube like a monster tube that has a 4.5-5.5" opening and hinged. I'm sure others are like me in that need, Barry case comes to mind, and would benefit from a larger opening monster tube.

Keep growing pumpman and keep enjoying pumping as much as you show! Your pumped size looks so tight and solid like it would make great smacking sounds Lol!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Planning my next marathon..........hoping for Wed. Jan. 27th. I'll keep you posted..........wish me HUGE (luck)......HAHAHA :D :D
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Pumpman, Wishing lots and lots of luck with your next pump marathon. Just love your pumping and your video are so horny they make me pump more and more.
Good luck with it . Tim
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Well pumpers, I'm scheduled for another marathon pump tomorrow Jan. 27th. Always trying to beat my record. Four and a half hours in the Monster Tube was my last marathon so I'll try to go longer.
Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll be balls deep in the Monster
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Ahhhhh...................It's 7am......... MARATHON DAY here in Phily. Just started out in my Bullmaster Magnum. I'll do 2 hours have some breakfast and jump into my Monster Sr.
Be back in a bit :D :D
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Please post some photos of your results. Enjoy the process!