I LOVE MARATHON PUMPING,NEW VID 2/26/19

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpguy101

Re: I LOVE MARATHON PUMPING

Post by pumpguy101 »

great pump shots! That next to last one on pg 2 is my fav. Keep it going
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

pumpguy101 wrote:great pump shots! That next to last one on pg 2 is my fav. Keep it going
Yea that is pumper3x9 and he is growing rapidly.................
Hey pumpers just another heads up...............MARATHON PUMP planed for this Thursday March 3rd.........hope to spend most of the day in the tube.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Another MARATHON PUMP planed for tomorrow.............wish me luck !!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

It's MARATHON DAY..............Who's pumping with me...started at 6:45am EST
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

In the tube now
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

Holy fuck. Nice work
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

thickerstill wrote:Holy fuck. Nice work
Thanks bro.............finished 4 hours in my Monster Tube............short break and hopefully back in the tube. :D :D
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

i have had many marathon pumps in my long pumping history, the longest of which was in the desert heat in palm springs at the Pumpers Weekend Event (10 hours). Lately, however, marathon pumping for me is about putting in 20 hours total or more in a week, breaking it up depending on how each session feels in one to three hours morning and night. my plan is always to do two hours each session, but life happens, you shoot a load, someone shows up at the door, etc and so that doesn't always happen. after a week of pumping schedule like this i always have to take time off then for a while. but the combination of slow buildup using a surge type electric pump and wearing a rather tight silicone keeper for at least an hour after each session really has me huge by the end of the week. i could never dedicate one single block of time anymore, nor does the skin hold up that well for that duration. oh, also, as an additional note to my practices, is that i also use the product "Miracle Foot Repair Cream" on my genitals after each session.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I use about the same schedule, but sometimes twice a day. Lots of water before during and after.
3 or 4 hour sessions aren't productive enough to risk the damage.
It helps me to allow time for the melon effect to even out and loosen up.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Thanks one2pump and pipefitter always great to hear about other methods of pumping. I try to do at least a once a day pump just to hold the size & shape. Doesn't always happen but I try.
Anyway had to stop, the skin is getting raw at the base and not as enjoyable as I would like. Total pump time is 5 1/2 hours in the Monster tube.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Hey pumpman just a quick question, what's your new "unpumped" normal size now? Going to work
with such a large bulge should be quite interesting.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

FamilyGuy wrote:Hey pumpman just a quick question, what's your new "unpumped" normal size now? Going to work
with such a large bulge should be quite interesting.
I think my average size is 14 to 15 inches on the relaxed size, 20 to 22 inches on the just pumped size. STILL GROWING............I hope.
doniger_guy

Post by doniger_guy »

pumpman12 wrote:Thanks for the comment Tim..............no reason to stop !! A week set like that is great to train your body to grow. And I agree with a day or two off.
So here are some pics as promised. Like I said start out in the Bull and move to the Monster. Tried out some new Nip tubes as well. Felt great doing both at the same time..
I need to get back to my MT sr. you have gotten very good results. I have never gotten more than about 15” max ball circumference. Took 6 hours for that.

DG
Started11-2002.9-2006 I am now a MonsertTube Sr. Owner. http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=18763&highlight=#18763
11/2013 http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/post-32746.html&highlight=#p32746
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

doniger_guy wrote:
pumpman12 wrote:Thanks for the comment Tim..............no reason to stop !! A week set like that is great to train your body to grow. And I agree with a day or two off.
So here are some pics as promised. Like I said start out in the Bull and move to the Monster. Tried out some new Nip tubes as well. Felt great doing both at the same time..
I need to get back to my MT sr. you have gotten very good results. I have never gotten more than about 15” max ball circumference. Took 6 hours for that.

DG
DG..............as I always say if it's an enjoyable pump the size will come naturally........I not trying to be as big as some of the HUGE guys here. My size has been maintaining itself rather well lately and I can only guess it's from trying to pump every day..........even if it's only an hour in the Bull.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Good morning pumpers.................. well it's time for another Marathon. Today I started out in the Monster tube. Going for 5 hours, 7am here in Phily and just started with a half hour so far, wish me HUGE luck.