I LOVE MARATHON PUMPING

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mRuss

Re: I LOVE MARATHON PUMPING

Post by mRuss » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:04 pm

that's the kind of huge that true dedication can get you.

extreme.pumper

Post by extreme.pumper » Fri May 05, 2017 10:07 pm

Love it! Can't wait to see more picture!

mosfet

Post by mosfet » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:08 pm

Inspired by the amazing results pictured in this thread, I've managed my first proper marathon: almost 4.5 hours tube time. Today was forecast to be very hot and didn't disappoint. These are the conditions that provide the best growth, and after blowing my previous chance by getting blisters, I kept the pressure down to 3.5" Hg. Getting back into the 3.5" LJ for the last hour was a bit of a squeeze, as I'd gone from long to round during the break: it was the first time I've had to pump myself back into that cylinder. Still nowhere near the impressive results shown above, but at least I now feel that I can claim to be a real pumper. Still so much to aim for...

pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:20 am

mosfet wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:08 pm
Inspired by the amazing results pictured in this thread, I've managed my first proper marathon: almost 4.5 hours tube time. Today was forecast to be very hot and didn't disappoint. These are the conditions that provide the best growth, and after blowing my previous chance by getting blisters, I kept the pressure down to 3.5" Hg. Getting back into the 3.5" LJ for the last hour was a bit of a squeeze, as I'd gone from long to round during the break: it was the first time I've had to pump myself back into that cylinder. Still nowhere near the impressive results shown above, but at least I now feel that I can claim to be a real pumper. Still so much to aim for...
Would love to see some pics to go along with that marathon :(

just4me

Post by just4me » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:20 am

You have made some great progress from your earlier posts.
I enjoyed see the increase in size from your photos on page 3. (i think it was page 3)

extreme.pumper

Post by extreme.pumper » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:30 pm

Hey guys!
I will do a marathon pumping the week of 8th july!