26yo Ball Pumping Results *pics*

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

rhyno001

26yo Ball Pumping Results *pics*

Post by rhyno001 »

I'm a long time lurker, and this is my first post with pics of my results.

I first started pumping when I was 19, and bought one of those cheap cylinders with the bulb you see at sex shops. Within the same day, I went out and bought a mighty vac hand pump. I've always been kind of off and on with pumping. About 2 or 3 years ago, I decided to give penis and ball pumping a shot. I wend to walmart and bought a $6.00 sun tea jar, and modified the valve with a quick connect fitting, and epoxied everything together. I tried it, and immediately went online and purchased one of the silicone stj seals from pumptoys. Anyway, Since I have moved in with my (now)wife and her two children, the pumping thing has tapered off a bit, although earlier this year I did purchase a pumping thong, and pumping shorts from Hillcrest swimwear. Since I don't get a chance to pump very much, I was surprised a how quick my expansion was.

A few years ago, I got tired of my hand pump, as I had found that varying the pressure made results happen much faster, with fewer negative effects, and as I couldn't afford the DP-4000 digital maximizer, I built my own for around $60 using an arduino, a motor shield, a pair of $15 12v vacuum pumps, and some misc. plumbing I had laying around. If anyone has any interest, I can do I write-up on how I built it. It literally has all of the core functions of DP-4000, and works amazingly well. I plan to build another nearly identical one with a couple changes (smaller, quieter, etc.) that will directly interface with the digital maximizer software.

Anyway, Now to last night's Results. I filled the jar with warm water, programmed my pump to stay steady around 3-4 in-hg, with peaks around 7 in-hg every 20 seconds, and kept the jar wrapped with a heating pad set on the lowest setting, and took 10 minute breaks every 40 - 45 minutes. During each break I stretched my package, and massaged them while rubbing in shea butter. I haven't pumped in probably 2 months, but I did start taking damiana, pygeum, zinc, lecithin, and l-arginine every day, and that seemed to make a massive difference in how quickly I expanded, among other variables.

I would like to go bigger, if anyone has any suggestions.
I apologize in advance. This post was kind of an after-thought, or I would have taken more pics and documented better.

This is after my second session at 40 minutes in warm water with 6 in-hg peaks every 20 seconds.
IMG_4051.JPG
IMG_4053.JPG
IMG_4054.JPG
IMG_4055.JPG
The following are after my 3rd session at 40 minutes in warm water with 7 in-hg peaks every 20 seconds.
IMG_4058.JPG
IMG_4059.JPG
IMG_4056.JPG
IMG_4060.JPG
IMG_4063.JPG
IMG_4065.JPG
blueray

Re: 26yo Ball Pumping Results *pics*

Post by blueray »

HI, very nicve results, in that on/off variation! Nice pictures!
I'M very curious about how you built the pressure pump with the ability to keep the vacuum to a regular pressure or a programmed way... I managed to modify an aquarium pump to keep the regular pressure, but it is sometimes too strong when i pump my balls into my STJ (balls expend and hurt!).

Thanks!
dasher

Post by dasher »

Looks like your pump works very well, great results!
I would like to get more details about your homebrew HW and SW.

D.
love pumping and estim …
[im]/phpbb/download/file.php?id=208246[/img] [im] /phpbb/download/file.php?mode=view&id=213366[/img]
jmlepoil

Post by jmlepoil »

I like what I see. That was was one good session. Pics are great and an inspiration.
photos1953

Post by photos1953 »

Great job and nice pictures! :D
youngerpumper

Post by youngerpumper »

Great results, keep pumping and get your wife to play with those big balls!
nice_cock

Post by nice_cock »

hey,

great results :)

I am really interested in your pump.
I cant afford the dp 4000 too;)

Can you show how you made your pump?