A Hello & Thank you to all the posters on here.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Rob UK

A Hello & Thank you to all the posters on here.

Post by Rob UK »

Hi,
This is my first post. I've been pumping for just 2 months. Mostly by trial and error - a lot of trials and even more errors ! Before I discovered the forum I leapt right in and bought an X40 Bath Mate (don't laugh ! - Its been reassigned to a cupboard) Since reading loads on the subject on here, I've started experimenting with homemade jar systems and seals with some success. I'm at 13 inches circumference now and pumping most days. Thanks for sharing all the hints and tips. I still don't know the best regime to follow to get gains. I'm trying warm water with a heating pad (ok its a hot water bottle !) and have tried Epsom Salts but I'm not convinced about them.
Here are a couple of pics. I have loads of questions - First questions are.... Even at a lowly 13 inches would you jump straight to a Monster Tube or wait until a certain size before going that way ? How long does it take to add an inch to circumference ? I got to 13 inches really fast but I guess each inch is going to be slower than the last. Is it safe to pump everyday ? Is there a limit to the time - I'm ranging between 2 hours and 6 hours with 8 hours as the most in one session (with breaks of course).
Rob
Attachments
About the best I can do so far !
About the best I can do so far !
From Behind
From Behind
My homemade jar system
My homemade jar system
marc854

Re: A Hello & Thank you to all the posters on here.

Post by marc854 »

Very nice!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I used to always say to head straight for the monster Sr.....until I got a monster Jr.
Now I contend it's better to start out in the Jr first.
Until you begin to get stuck in jars you have no need for even the Jr.
You are doing really well for being at it for such a short time.
At 13" you probably haven't stretched out much yet. Just keep reaching your max, and it will happen a little faster each time until one day you'll be at 14 or 16.
Just enjoy 13" because one day that will be your new normal.
There will be plateaus that you never think you'll break through and when you least expect it you are ginormous. Sometimes the plateaus last for months. Other times your body hardly responds, especially after several sessions. That is your body telling you to take a break.
The occasional pump vacation gives you amazing results when you get back in the tube.
Be careful and learn your limits. You can do a lot of damage causing more setback than it's worth in the long run.
Scarring and darkening is fairly permanent so try to avoid over aggressive pumping. Usually I get the best results in the first 2 hours. Daily pumping is okay, but it's best to spread 8 hours out over several days.
Go through and read my past posts. I have a lot of theories. I'm with you on Epsom salts. It has its benefits because it's good for the skin, especially if you have some abrasions or other damage, but it's not a miracle elixir for me. Very warm liquid is a big help, no Matter what you mix it with.
shadetreant

Post by shadetreant »

Congrats on being more knowledgeable!

The best piece of advice I can give you is something I learned from user BigNLow. Don't try to get into full package tubes that are too large in diameter at the opening. I really can't stress it enough. If you do, you'll find that the area above your groin will slowly stretch into the tube. You may or may not want that sorta look, but unlike your balls that stretch is more permanent so by the time you start noticing it, its gonna be too late and pretty hard to reverse.

Also the bigger it gets, the smaller your balls look.

Just my 2 cents, and something to beware of as a new pumper.
Austriapumper

Post by Austriapumper »

Am Vortag und am Pumptag viel Trinken und Geduld dann funktioniert es immer .
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Great results their! Keep at it :3 I look forward to seeing more results ❤️