Scrotal Relaxation procedure for lower hanging nuts

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

admin
Site Admin

Scrotal Relaxation procedure for lower hanging nuts

Post by admin »

There is a relatively new procedure done where they use botox to relax the scrotal muscles to give you lower hangers. From what I understand it's temporary - lasting anywhere from 6 months to a year (reports vary - some have said only 4 months)

http://www.drcasavantes.com/procedures/ ... elaxation/

It's done by a Doctor Casavantes in Tijuana.

I live in nearby San Diego - and I've thought about doing it. I was wondering if anyone was perhaps interested in a small sponsorship. If you contribute $10 I will provide you with a
detailed description of the procedure after I have gone through it. I will provide you with pictures of me before and after the procedure so you can see for yourself the effects
and I'll do my best to answer questions you have about it.

I'm just feeling this out - I wrote to the doctor and they quoted me $360. So I'd need to get 36 "sponsors" who were interested enough in the results to cover the cost of it... It's going to cost more than that in gas, food and maybe a hotel if I stay the night - but I'm just gonna say $360.

You can private message me or post a followup to this here if you're interseted in it. I was originally going to say 5$ - but it might take too long or there might not be enough interest to get 72 people
who wanted to participate...

I've already got some pretty big nuts and a loose sack - so I think this could really be good on me...

I'm 45 6' and 200# in good shape...

Let me know what you think guys...
Attachments
android 227.jpg
IMG_20130215_082951 [1].jpg
android 224.JPG
torso.jpg
torso.jpg (21.89 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
Canayak

Re: Scrotal Relaxation procedure for lower hanging nuts

Post by Canayak »

Check out my comments under the subject title "botox injections for low-hanging nuts"
Attachments
140 mm's of ballweights
140 mm's of ballweights